Pq 07

burst open and mix where you fight the great ape vegeta...im seeing everywhere the special requirement is to beat it within 10 minutes. seeing as theres a 15minute limit, why is it that when beating great ape in under 5 minutes, i dont get the 2nd secret objective?

ive done the mission a few times, all well under 10 total minutes. am i missing something obvious?

Well i'm not sure if you noticed already but everything in this game is RNG. Even fulfilling the requirements for the Ultimate Finish to pop is random. Some missions you will repeat 15+ times just to see the UF appear just to have the move still not drop because that is also random. All I got to say is keep grinding the missions and eventually you will get what you need lol. I just completed the game yesterday and can confirm that you can get skills in solo or Co-op. If you think playing solo is better it's not true the game is just that random and trust me when I say a lot of missions are better done co-op because how long they take.

other missions are completely random

Nah, it's all of them. Some are just way more likely to occur than others (particularly the first dozen PQs). I've also noticed that the timer doesn't work properly 100% of the time. I'll beat a mission in well over 5 minutes and get the bonus score for beating it in under 3.

There are also a ton of other undocumented and hard to confirm requirements. To get Super Vegeta to appear in one PQ you need to do a whole string of things just to get him to show up, then have Vegeta not just survive but survive at under 100% health.

yeah i really wish there was a more detailed guide on how to specifically make things happen. or at least the percentage of making things happen. but at least its a fun game! im level 38 now and i havent even passed the cell saga. its never really felt to me like grinding like every other fighting game ive ever played