Taxi Racer Problem

So I've been trying for the past couple of hours (literally) to get this achievement by reloading Chapter 1-4. That means I must have attempted it 30+ times. No achievement.

I'm 99.9% sure the car wasn't damaged for most of my attempts.

Is it possible the achievement is screwed up and will unlock by itself eventually? Or is there something I'm not understanding about it? I can't believe I still haven't unlocked it despite doing exactly what it's asking. It can't be THAT hard.

Edited by Fiery Phoenix

Hi,

The same happened to me. I've tbeen doing the 3 races perfectly for the past 2 hours, but nothing unlocked.

The Achievement "Some will survive" didn't unlock either at the end of 4-5. Weird because "Healing Hero" did actually unlock...

Glitches, Glitches everywhere.

How do I do to unlock those...?

Thx in advance.

Kind Regards,

ThaRamses

• 3 weeks later...

Having the same issue. I can't get it to unlock. My other achievements where locked up too. The secret ones non-missable story related achievements, finally unlocked those today someone said not to skip cutscenes so I must of skipped cutscenes when I was streaming from dying.

I uninstalled the game re installed it. Signed in and out of my profile. Not skipping cutscenes, last achievement I need hopefully it will pop when Xbox isn't down like this. Probably when I play another game but I'm still waiting on achievements for Wolfenstein to pop. Only thing to do is maybe clearing cache from One. Just got the Xbox One this is getting annoying.

I'll see if I need to start a new game but I really don't wanna play it all over again I love the game but I want to move on to other games. If anyone has alternative fix that'd be great.

@Jaded -- I think it is a system-wide issue. I've read a few different "fixes", but none of them seem to work 100%. I'd personally just wait it out. If you have a smart phone, look at Smartglass and see what the achievement looks like. I have 4 (!!!) in Plants vs. Zombies that say they are 100% complete, but haven't unlocked yet for me.

• 3 weeks later...

I can't get this to unlock either. Tried multiple times on first and second driving mission. I've deleted my data and started from the beginning and that didn't work. Uninstalled the game last night and deleted my save data again. Gonna try again tonight. This is super annoying as it's not even that difficult of an achievement but it's the last one I need.

Oh, checked smartglass too and it's not at 100%.

Apologies for forgetting to update you guys about this.

The achievement did finally unlock for me. To put it in perspective, I 'earned' the achievement sometime on July 19, but it didn't actually pop until August 8. Almost three weeks later. Moreover, it popped while I was playing something entirely different; I was playing Murdered: Soul Suspect. It was honestly scary to see.

Either way, yes, as suspected, it's just the stupid ass XBO achievement system. It's glitched as fuck and there isn't much we can do about it besides wait it out.

If anyone is still having issues with the achievement, just make sure you've done it correctly, and the rest will fix itself in due time.

Apologies again for not posting an update sooner. I completely forgot about this thread.

Edited by Fiery Phoenix