Legendary Difficulty

ICT Venom

Does anyone know what the damage tables are for Legendary difficulty? I know that master difficulty is at x0.5 for player damage and x2.0 for damage dealt to the player. I haven't seen anything yet, but I want to guess it will be something like x0.25 for player damage and x2.5 for damage dealt to the player, but that is just my own speculation.

Does anyone know what the damage tables are for Legendary difficulty? I know that master difficulty is at x0.5 for player damage and x2.0 for damage dealt to the player. I haven't seen anything yet, but I want to guess it will be something like x0.25 for player damage and x2.5 for damage dealt to the player, but that is just my own speculation.

I'm speculating x0.25 like you but I'm going to go with x3.0 for damage dealt to the player. At least I hope its that high. Maybe someone will finally be able to punch through my god armor if its that high.

I likely won't even play on Legendary. I've discovered the joys of playing on Adept whilst not upgrading my weapons or armor. Boss level enemies are suitably tough, and fodder enemies are still easy to dispatch without having to hit them over the head with an ax 20 times. I've always hated how increasing the difficulty in Bethesda's games makes the combat extremely boring, as it just means I have to stab the enemies more to actually kill them. In my opinion, it should be like Metro 2033's Ranger mode. I should do just as much damage as I did before, but enemies should be able to do far more damage to me. The game would be more fun that way.

I think I just thought of a mod for the PC version... :p

I'd be surprised if there isn't one like that out there already. There are like 102938098450982345 mods for the PC. I know one of my brother's friends likes to try to make mods that create more realistic type situations so I wouldn't be surprised if he's made a mod like the one you suggest.

I likely won't even play on Legendary. I've discovered the joys of playing on Adept whilst not upgrading my weapons or armor. Boss level enemies are suitably tough, and fodder enemies are still easy to dispatch without having to hit them over the head with an ax 20 times. I've always hated how increasing the difficulty in Bethesda's games makes the combat extremely boring, as it just means I have to stab the enemies more to actually kill them. In my opinion, it should be like Metro 2033's Ranger mode. I should do just as much damage as I did before, but enemies should be able to do far more damage to me. The game would be more fun that way.

I agree. I don't see a point in giving myself a headache for something I don't get rewarded for.