The leaked gameplay and renders...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVKasNTrzWs]YouTube - Star Wars: Battlefront 3 'Leaked Off-Screen' gameplay[/ame]

OK so a lot of you will know about this video that was shown a while back but i just thought i'd put up here too for those that haven't seen it yet... Whether the actual game will turn out like this remains to be seen.

There's also these renders...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vmR1aux5so&feature=related]YouTube - Star Wars Battlefront III leaked renders[/ame]

So i'm guessing that's pretty much all we have so far.

Edited by Dr Popodopolus

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Thanks for the post, whens this game due?

I guess I'm getting this game too.

No problem posting but i am afraid i haven't got a clue as far as the release date is concerned, sorry. :(

We can only hope it is released in 2010 i suppose although after reading this on Wikipedia i am not so sure...

I will quote:

"Recent news revealed a rumour on May 1, 2009 in the the gamer blog "Gone is Gone", that the presumed current developer of Star Wars: Battlefront III, Rebellion Developments, declared that the lack of staff, resources, and time have made the deadlines for the game's Xbox 360 and Playstation 3 versions "Impossible to meet" and that there may only Playstation 2 and Playstation Portable versions released."

This is really bad news if it's true.

Rebellion Developments[/url], declared that the lack of staff, resources, and time have made the deadlines for the game's Xbox 360 and Playstation 3 versions "Impossible to meet" and that there may only Playstation 2 and Playstation Portable versions released."

This is really bad news if it's true.

Why the hell would they release it on PS2 i mean if they put it on PS2 it probably wont sell.But if they release it on PSP it might sell but they should try to put it on Next-Gen consoles.And i really hope this doesnt turn out to be a another Too Human that took 10 years to make and then sucked.

Why the hell would they release it on PS2 i mean if they put it on PS2 it probably wont sell.But if they release it on PSP it might sell but they should try to put it on Next-Gen consoles.And i really hope this doesnt turn out to be a another Too Human that took 10 years to make and then sucked.

Yeah i know man, releasing it on the next-gen platforms obviously requires more work and fine-tuning. It would really suck if it wasn't released on them just because they couldn't be bothered.

I really hope this game comes out eventually... I loved the second one so much, would love to see one with 360 graphics and with like every character from the star wars universe!

Yeah that would be awesome.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...