Easy way to get the no hitter achv

I dont think this has been posted anywhere but if it has sorry. All you need to do is walk batters and pick them off. You get the no hitter achv. You also will get the achv for 1 pither throwing a perfect game. Hope this helps because it is a lot faster than saving after every inning. Although if u have freezing issues I reccomend saving here and there anyway.

Edited by callmetincup

All you need to do is wall batters and pick them off. You get the no hitter achv. You also will get the achv for 1 pither throwing a perfect game.

Exactly how would this get you the perfect game achievement? A perfect game consists of allowing 0 runners reach base. If you walk them all, obviously runners were on base.

A perfect game means allowing no runners on. Via basehit, walks, Hit by pitch or errors. Even if 27 men were retired in order, it's not considered a perfect game.

Wall batters was a misspelling. He meant Walk.

I forgot about just saving the game. Just play on rookie, get a great pitcher, like Roy Halladay, Johan Santana, and play a shitty team like...the Nationals on Rookie. Save after every inning. It wouldn't take more than an hour. Tops.

i got the Untouchable and Unhittable ach. both today legit without boosting/reducing any attributes. i was just doing my Phillies franchise and Kyle Kendrick pitched a no hitter against the Rockies lol. he didnt even make the 5th pitching spot in real life....oh well i got my ach lol:woop: