Abstergo Employee of the Month Guide

Tyger7

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I already done this but I think it is great that you put a checklist down

Hey you blocked all private messages from coming in, so I could not answer your questions :) Gonna have to unblock em or set your visitor messages back up.

Forgot to mention thanks tyger this was very helpful :) iv only got one more to go b4 achievement!

No problem! Good luck on the last one.

All I have left now is triple escape and chain. There's no way I'm getting triple escape legit so I'm gonna have to boost that but chain doesn't look too difficult. Only yesterday I needed poacher and revenge, I thought to myself I will have to boost them but later just by playing normally, I got both bonues in 1 kill which was great. Hopefully ill get lucky with chain.

Amazing list, thanks a lot. Just looking at it I'm pretty sure the only ones I need are Intercepted and the 15 variations one. Relieved to see they are do-able in private, I'll have to get a few friends together. Too bad Quadruple Escape isn't a bonus, I've gotten that a few times but it only gives you Triple lol.

End game bonuses do not count for this achievement. I have just confirmed this. I just got the achievement without getting untouchable.

I've never done untouchable in a public or ranked match cause if I did I would have the challenge completed. And I have only done a few private matches in which I have died in all of them.

End game bonuses do not count for this achievement. I have just confirmed this. I just got the achievement without getting untouchable.

I've never done untouchable in a public or ranked match cause if I did I would have the challenge completed. And I have only done a few private matches in which I have died in all of them.

Can anyone else confrim this? Sounds possible for sure.

This could just be a fluke glitch, my Strong Closer Achievement unlocked halfway through a match (2:35 or so left on the clock) and I was in 2nd place. So it could be any number of possibilities.

Good point, I've heard of that before I believe. Maybe I should add that to "glitched achievements" (what you said happened).

I made a little webpage today to help me keep track of my progress towards Extreme Variety in a match, I've made it public in case anyone else find's it useful: try it out here.

I designed it to use it on my iPad (I'll have it with me when I play and tap off each bonus as I get it, and then refresh at the end of the match to reset), but it should work ok in a desktop browser too if you have a laptop or something next to you when you're playing.

Can anyone confirm that Aerial Kill does not count towards the variety? It wasn't in the bonus list in the OP, but that seems odd.

I've got all the multiplayer achievements now, but I think this was the hardest one to get, just because of extreme variety. That was the only one I needed before mine unlocked.

My record was 13 bonuses in a non-boosted match, but I could never quite get the last two for 15- I ended up running out of time or suddenly getting pummeled by everyone in a match, so I didn't get the chance to.

Luckily I had a good friend who really helped me out, as we were both going for it. We didn't realise at first that we were gonna need three people, but we got a third in the end and got it.

I'm doing it on someone else's hard drive now, just to help him out too, otherwise he'd never get tghe multiplayer bonuses.

But yeah, it is indeed a whole lot simpler boosting for it- I don't think I could have got it otherwise.