Achievement Trading/Co-op Partner Thread

Krazie

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Doing Dead Rising 2 on coop today (08/19/2013). I will only be doing coop and playing to complete the case files only. I will pretty much be blowing off most of the survivor missions (except for the Zombrex ones). If you are looking for a quick playthrough and are willing to play it all in 1 sitting, send me a friend request and a message. First come, first served.

GT: El Weon 630

Looking to boost "TK's Favorite" online Achievement and I'm looking for a Co-op Partner for " Better with a Friend" and "Don't Die on me!" Just message me

GT: StoneofSilver00

Edit: "TK's Favorite" finished.

Still looking for Co-Op Partner for "Better with a Friend" and "Don't Die on Me!"

Edited by Stoneofsilver

Looking for someone to do a complete co-op playthrough with, that means we try to do every case/side mission possible, i am on case 4-1, but i will restart the story if your serious and not gonna bail on me. I'm level 18. I also am trying to get the Champions Jacket by winning first place in a TIR match, so if anyone wants to help me get mine, i'll help you get yours. Gamertag is Sargeras N7, also please have a mic.