Drinking Game Done

RyanStimo

Just tried level 4 of extreme and there's no physical way in hell I can move an analgoue at the same speed as the circle moves. Very sad this will be the only achievement I won't get but I'm not going to go through the frustration of even trying any more. They are in such a sorry state, I'd actually class these mini games as broken. I dread to even think about level 10!

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Level 10 on that one is very easy if you have two people operating the controller. Its near impossible on your own. The designer who thought this up must be boss eyed to do it. It was a very appreciated 15 points when I did it though. One of them games when you look at some ones profile and see a full 100%. Respect

I very much doubt it will get patched. Firstly, Ubisoft rarely do patches and second, when have you known a game to make it easier in a patch. Its not broken, just really difficult.

Edited by RyanStimo

Level 10 on that one is very easy if you have two people operating the controller. Its near impossible on your own. The designer who thought this up must be boss eyed to do it. It was a very appreciated 15 points when I did it though. One of them games when you look at some ones profile and see a full 100%. Respect

I very much doubt it will get patched. Firstly, Ubisoft rarely do patches and second, when have you known a game to make it easier in a patch. Its not broken, just really difficult.

Trials HD. Perfect example of a dev making an achievement significantly easier.

DO NOT DO THIS!

Reloading an auto-save can cause your skillpoints to disappear forever. You will be stuck with 3 battery bars and you can hack the stuff you unlocked, but you can not purchase new skills.

This never happened to me.

so now you scared me. i ve just beaten the one at the bottom and it was a piece of cake for me, took me about one hour. is the extreme one really that difficult when playing alone and the bottom one was easy? i never watched the circley direktly....thats why the time limit never exited me...

Edited by filosofisch

OK so, I got some tips I feel I need to share as once I started adhereing to them I one shotted 7-9 of the loop.

1st. When it comes to two analogues, focus on one first, get that settled in its respective place THEN switch over to the other one. It's here where you want to try to have them so ur moving them in the same way (slightly tapping up, down, etc) on both sticks. Once I started doing this I've been having a lot easier time.

Biggest problem is the time forces us to try and get each drink over ASAP but thats not how ull win. Especially because its often super irritating the first 5 or so seconds and makes the analogs run wild.

Edit: Another nice tip on IMO the hardest drink in all of the loop which is the very last drink of round 10. It seems R is a lot wilder then L, so try to settle L in its circle then focus on R.

Edited by ChaosTheoryV2X

OK I just finished Social Lubricant and have a few more great tips (imo as I learned these it became SIGNIFICANTLY less stressful/easy)

Adding onto my previous this is mostly related to Extreme drinking.

The unknown symbols: 2 methods can be used to do these rather easily. First being simply only move one stick to nail down which is which and memorize it, then get both of them close to each other so you dont have to worry about what direction ur pushing where, you can forget which is which at that point.

The other way is to simply slam them both down then move both back up towards the circle.

Next is the reverse ones can be rather intimidating. I luckily stumbled onto this in the midst of them that what u want to do is let it settle as much as possible without touching it, then ever so slightly tap in the inverted manner.

In regards to buttons, I'll just advice to ALWAYS tackle the most difficult buttons first: the ones with sequenced buttons and the ones that switch the prompt.

Also I've noticed something that makes these minigames WAY less stressful/easy coupled with the previous strategies. It seems like (honestly seemed like everytime) each time there is a dual analog drink, ONE of them will be more sporadic to touch and the other will be much more stable. This can be used to great advantage.

What you do is figure which is which, then have the one thats stable get close to the middle of its circle, then focus most of your attention on the sproadic one, just slightly glancing at the stable one every few moments, slightly tapping it to keep it in.

So if I'm reading this thread correctly "the loop" is the extreme difficulty? I didn't think there were different levels so I started there and was wondering why it was so hard. Got to level 6 and lost too much money to continue. If the others are easier I'm feeling pretty good about this.

No the loop is just a standard difficulty one, the extreme one is up in Pawnee. It fucking sucks. :mad:

I just wanted to add this to the tips mentioned here.

When it comes to two analog and one circle its best to always have the Left circle on the left and Right one on the right. I know it sounds obvious, but with a time crunch you may over look this. Your mind will process the directions better this way... I hope.

When the circles are unknown, I just hold left on the left stick to figure which one is L circle and then follow the above tip.

I had the most trouble with these types of rounds, but using this tip helped me out alot, specifically for rounds with Two Analogs, One Circle.

From Highest to Lowest difficulty:

Pawnee

The Loop

The Ward

I would consider the Loop to be the most difficult. The guy in the Wards is a piece of cake and the guy in Pawnee has 5 rounds of that type of game meaning 5 really easy rounds. If you beat the Loop then Pawnee should be easy as it is just a repeat basically.

DO NOT DO THIS!

Reloading an auto-save can cause your skillpoints to disappear forever. You will be stuck with 3 battery bars and you can hack the stuff you unlocked, but you can not purchase new skills.

Now you've said it... I learnt it the hard way. Had to restart from scratch, but fortunately I hadn't got the Lv.10 on Pawnee yet and my game was only around 10% completed, or I would have punched myself.

I now make sure to make backup saves every day.

Anyway, I managed to get Lv. 10 for the less difficult two drinking games. Agree that when the two sticks have to be in the same circle, it would be easier if L is kept to the left and R to the right. Once they switch position my brain seems unable to seperate them properly and unable to control the sticks.

Now you've said it... I learnt it the hard way. Had to restart from scratch, but fortunately I hadn't got the Lv.10 on Pawnee yet and my game was only around 10% completed, or I would have punched myself.

I now make sure to make backup saves every day.

Anyway, I managed to get Lv. 10 for the less difficult two drinking games. Agree that when the two sticks have to be in the same circle, it would be easier if L is kept to the left and R to the right. Once they switch position my brain seems unable to seperate them properly and unable to control the sticks.

I was 25h into when this happened. Now I'm stuck with it. Since I can play the game I'll finish the drinking game (far from completion) and then start a new game. Or better: Ubisoft figures this out and has a patch ready when I'm done with that piece of **** minigame.

How do you backup your files on your Xbox one? There's only one saveslot and one savegame. And that is stuck in the cloud.

I would consider the Loop to be the most difficult. The guy in the Wards is a piece of cake and the guy in Pawnee has 5 rounds of that type of game meaning 5 really easy rounds. If you beat the Loop then Pawnee should be easy as it is just a repeat basically.

Yes there are only 5 but the difficulty is increased quickly. Pawnee drinking game also has inverted controls on the final 2.

Yes there are only 5 but the difficulty is increased quickly. Pawnee drinking game also has inverted controls on the final 2.

I didn't find those too hard as the circles are quite big and the time you have to hold them in the circle is fairly quick. To each his own.

I was 25h into when this happened. Now I'm stuck with it. Since I can play the game I'll finish the drinking game (far from completion) and then start a new game. Or better: Ubisoft figures this out and has a patch ready when I'm done with that piece of **** minigame.

How do you backup your files on your Xbox one? There's only one saveslot and one savegame. And that is stuck in the cloud.

I forgot. I am playing the 360 ver. but that forum isnt as active as here.

I truly hate the drinking game plus that the game is still potentially game breaking. Same for AC4 black flag.

Congrats to those who finished all the drinking games I just finished it myself. I didn't have trouble with the button mini game ones just the advanced analog stick ones. I would say level 10 on the Loop and probably level 10 on the Pawnee took me a little to process mentally honestly, but with practice you'll get it done... Good luck to those going for it :uzi:

I finally got it! I must say Lv.6 of Pawnee turns out to be the hardest to me. I got through Lv. 7 to 10 in only a few tries.
I agree. That part in level six Pawnee, where you have to move the two "question mark" reticles into the same circle, took me hours. My brain just kept switching off and I'd end up shooting both reticles into the opposite directions that I wanted them to go.