US Marshal Uniform missable?

Forman

US Marshal Uniform

Prerequisite: Can only be attained after "The Last Enemy That Shall Be Destroyed" mission

Benefit: Be treated as part of the law of the US. You won't be pursued.

Unlock: Complete all US Gang Hideouts in a single 24-hour period (game time, not real time)

well, I didn't manage to complete them within 24 game hours (thought I had to do it within 24 real time hours lol), so here is my question - am I doomed? is there any way to reset those hideouts or sth so I can obtain it or the only way is to do it all over again from the beginning - reload the last save?

At least in free roam, the gang hideouts can respawn. Haven't tried any in single player yet. BTW you do know to do them separate from the actual missions right? Missions will take you to the gang hideouts, but you can go back later to clear them for the actual "gang hideout" side quest deal. Really hope this isn't that easy to miss...

At least in free roam, the gang hideouts can respawn. Haven't tried any in single player yet. BTW you do know to do them separate from the actual missions right? Missions will take you to the gang hideouts, but you can go back later to clear them for the actual "gang hideout" side quest deal. Really hope this isn't that easy to miss...

yeah, I know that I have to do them after the missions, I aint dumb as the 2nd poster. thanks, I'll try that

Did again the ones from US,Austion,the 4 of them and still I didn't get the Outfit.WTF ?

why dont you try doing Tumbleweed, gaptooth breach, fort mercer, twin rocks AND pike basin? maybe your missing one of those *PIKE BASIN* <------------

Do you guys know if you can quick travel? Or do you have travel with the horse?

Just travel by horse and be safe (im sure using campsite or carriage travel advances game time aswell, not sure of that though). I did all of them within 12 hours of game time.

i dont know how the cochinay hideout works yet. im gonna try and finish the game tonight but can you do that one after you beat the game? all i know is it's on the rockstar map

idk either man, its not required for the 100% completeion and there is no achievement for it but i think it might be there later for like a dlc or something? im almost sure it doesnt have to be done for this outfit though

i dont know how the cochinay hideout works yet. im gonna try and finish the game tonight but can you do that one after you beat the game? all i know is it's on the rockstar map
You don't need to complete this hideout for any achievements. It's apart of the main story. So there are eight hideouts but only seven of them count towards the overall statistics for the outfit.

And yes it's 24 hour in game hours.