Achievement Guide and Road Map

Fizzmatix

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Conclusion:

The achievements aren't really too complicated but more time consuming than anything. With careful planning you can earn 1000:gsicon: with minimal effort and enjoyment.

Maybe reword this last part of the first guide post, lol. I enjoyed the game immensley. The way this is written makes it sound like you will complete the game with minimal enjoyment hahah :p

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi, I played master protector achievement 30-40 times right now, nobody gets to LS...nobody shoot at her because a I´m well hidden but still no achievement don´t know why...anybody who has this achievement glitched? because I really don´t know what to do....i look on video, do it better still no achievement

EDIT: right now I get her into room and nobody gets to room there are only two ways and I both covereed with traps...nobody gets to her...after I grabbed it...no achievement

Edited by xDante1986

we just played all new DLC maps last night - ADAM Grab Solo and we all tied to 1st place... some got the achievement most didn't... I'm not so sure about "For the achievement that requires you to win on all maps I can confirm that if you tie for first, it counts as a win for all who tied in first."

It does count - the thing is, you must legitimately win on any one of those maps (solo) AFTER everyone has tied for 1st on all of them.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hmm there's something i dont get about the weapon to the people thing. So there are 14 locations and 6 weapons with 3 upgrades each. If i upgrade 4 weapons to the max (4x3=12) and 2 with only 1 upgrade (2x1=2 - 14 in total), do i still get this? Or every weapon must be upgraded to at least level 2?

Hmm there's something i dont get about the weapon to the people thing. So there are 14 locations and 6 weapons with 3 upgrades each. If i upgrade 4 weapons to the max (4x3=12) and 2 with only 1 upgrade (2x1=2 - 14 in total), do i still get this? Or every weapon must be upgraded to at least level 2?

You'll still get the achievement. All you have to do is find and use all 14 Power to the People stations on your weapons. It's impossible to fully upgrade each weapon on one playthrough.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...