Who did you unlock your "Paramour" cheev with?

maxxmisery

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Shepard, Garrus, and Ashley PAK figures were awful. I hope Tali doesn't suffer the same fate.

Indeed. The Tali figure is the only one that looks accurate. Mostly because there was no face for them to screw up. She's all suit and they seem to do well with that aspect. :woop:

Hold up how do you fail a romance? Just curious, they're really as easy as they come.

I had lost my backup saves to all my games, including ME1 and ME2, due to a hard disc failure - 3 days before I got my hands on ME3. And when you do a fresh start on ME3, you can't pursue Miranda, which at the time pissed me off.

If I had had more time, I would have played ME1 and ME2 with one character through - alas, with ME3 in my hands it was not to happen. I regretted that choice several times during my initial playthrough.

• 3 weeks later...
lol looks like Kaidan can't catch a break.

NOBODY likes this guy

Actually I accidently unlocked it with Kaidan (playing MaleShep)... Didn't realize there were anything going on, just the guy was a lonely crybaby and wanted a friends shoulder to cry on. Reloaded and went for Liara.

*SPOILER ALERT*

In my insanity run I shot him dead during the Citadel coup just to be on the safe side ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

For the achievements:

ME: Liara

ME2: Jacob (okay he's boring but when Miranda and Jack are not into swinginginging the other side of the fence and I'm not into birds or lizards, what's a Femshep to do?)

ME3: EDIT correction: Liara was on another playthrough, my first run was with Traynor.

The only one I didn't bang in various playthroughs was Kaiden in ME3... boring.

Edited by Opiate42

i used tali, but only cause she was the love interest on my best save file.

how could you! She deserves far better than that!

me? ... Liara.

I replayed 1 and 2 before ME3 came out, perfect playthroughs... hooked up with Liara in 1 and was faithful to her through 2 and 3.

but way back when to get the achievement in 2, I *think* I hooked up with Jacob, I think... wasn't very memorable. went with Kelly on my *very* first playthrough, but apparently she doesn't count. :(

Edited by Eleriel

• 4 weeks later...
My very first playthru of ME1 was with Ash, which was the game I continued for my first playthrus of ME2 and ME3, so I stuck with her in the end too. What can I say? I've always had a thing for girls named Ashley! :p

That's the first thing I thought too after I met Ash. I knew I needed her.

Since I didnt really like the male love intrests that much, and Tali doesnt swing the other way. I went with

ME1: Liara

ME2: Kelly Chambers

ME3: Liara

But if Tali wouldve ever swing the other way Id dump anyone for her. ^^