Achievement Discussion Thread

This list actually looks really good. Of course, 100% mission constraints are back...so I just hope the naval missions don't have ridiculous ones like ACIII's Giant & The Storm did.

Sharing is Caring looks odds, I wonder how that'll work.

Reaching level 55 in Multiplayer though....? Com'n Ubisoft :( Other than that, only 5 MP achievements!

This list actually looks really good. Of course, 100% mission constraints are back...so I just hope the naval missions don't have ridiculous ones like ACIII's Giant & The Storm did.

Sharing is Caring looks odds, I wonder how that'll work.

I have failed to go back and gt 100% mission constraints/sync in Brotherhood, Revelations and 3, I seriously doubt this will change that unless the requirements are less annoying. I will probably sit down and do it though before I transition to next gen in the spring.

Reaching level 55 in Multiplayer though....? Com'n Ubisoft :( Other than that, only 5 MP achievements!

Multiplayer achievements in this series doesn't bother me, as I like the mp in moderation. I will probably end boosting out these achievements though.

I'm disappointed in the achievements, most are just recycled from previous games. What happened to developer's imagination when it came to creating achievements?

It died once 2010 rolled around.

I have failed to go back and gt 100% mission constraints/sync in Brotherhood, Revelations and 3, I seriously doubt this will change that unless the requirements are less annoying. I will probably sit down and do it though before I transition to next gen in the spring.

If anything Black Flag will be harder than those three games combined due to the big emphasis on naval battles :/

MP achievements look easy, but the grind to 55 won't be fun AT ALL because no one plays the game types correctly.

Multiplayer achievements were going so well since Brotherhood but they've bumped it back to level 55.. -_- Not cool. As for the singleplayer achievements, nothing new. I'm sure there'll be LOTS of annoying 100% requirements once again especially the navel stuff. Can't wait!

Time for us to get a boosting lobby together to get to 55!

Like I said above, I assume this game's constraints are going to be a bitch due to naval battles.

If anything Black Flag will be harder than those three games combined due to the big emphasis on naval battles :/

MP achievements look easy, but the grind to 55 won't be fun AT ALL because no one plays the game types correctly.

I dunno, it should at the very least be less tedious since it seems to be just the full sync mission constraints and not every little god damn thing like in 3.

I really should get my copy of 3 back from my friend.

By The Book 50G

Complete 100% of all main mission constraints.

I dislike these, it's like you want to do it the first playthrough so much you are following a guide! You feel dictated on how to play, no fun.

Committed To The Cause 20G

Reach level 55 in Multiplayer.

Easy for me, I enjoy the MP on AC3 I was prestige 2 or 3, but since it's bumped up to level 55 for the achievement, wonder if the highest is now 100 before you prestige.

All Rounder 20G

Play on every game mode, and use every ability and ranged weapon once in Multiplayer.

Mode is ok, ranged weapon is ok, but some abilities suck, guess I will only use certain abilities I never use normally in a noob lobby.

Master Of The Caribbean 20G

Complete the Discovery Mode of Wolfpack in Multiplayer

Wolfpack is back, great mode expect some stupid players have no clue and rush kills.

Committed To The Cause 20G

Reach level 55 in Multiplayer.

Easy for me, I enjoy the MP on AC3 I was prestige 2 or 3, but since it's bumped up to level 55 for the achievement, wonder if the highest is now 100 before you prestige.

Master Of The Caribbean 20G

Complete the Discovery Mode of Wolfpack in Multiplayer

Wolfpack is back, great mode expect some stupid players have no clue and rush kills.

Good observation. If 55 isn't even the highest rank anymore...say 100 is, maybe reaching Rank 55 won't be too bad.

Also, as mentioned, Wolfpack is SO much fun...but if you aren't communicating 110% with your teammates, it's a fucking mess.

The nice thing about Wolfpack being in the game is that you don't even have to play with anyone else if you don't want to in order to reach level 55. I don't know how long it would take, but in AC3 compared to the other MP modes, I generally earned more exp playing that than the other MP modes.

I did the AC3 achievements under my account back when the game came out last year. But I have been replaying all of the games under my wife's account recently and just got to AC3 last week. Of course there aren't a whole lot of people playing the MP portion of the game anymore. But still I was able to earn all of the MP achievements by level 15 (except the level 20 one of course). And the few matches that I got into after that were filled with idiots or the servers disconnected me from the host, losing all progress.

I decided to just go into invite-only wolfpack and get the rest of the levels there. It only took me 3 games to go from 15 - 20. Since you're the host you shouldn't be able to get disconnected (but then Ubisoft might find some way of having that happen). It worked out really well.

So just a tip for AC4, once you get the other achievements, it might save you some headaches if you aren't fond of playing with others online in this game by playing the Wolfpack mode solo to get the rest of the way there.

so I just hope the naval missions don't have ridiculous ones like ACIII's Giant & The Storm did

Oh dear lord I hated that mission. I got so frustrated I was starting to swear in the language of the Elder Gods. The Multiplayer missions don't look to bad since they brought wolfpack back and I LOVED that game mode. But trying to get the one Multiplayer achievement in AC III's Downloadable content was a pain since I kept getting into matches with these Leroy Jenkins Kids consistantly bumrushing targets and screwing up the synch kill sections.

The nice thing about Wolfpack being in the game is that you don't even have to play with anyone else if you don't want to in order to reach level 55. I don't know how long it would take, but in AC3 compared to the other MP modes, I generally earned more exp playing that than the other MP modes.

I did the AC3 achievements under my account back when the game came out last year. But I have been replaying all of the games under my wife's account recently and just got to AC3 last week. Of course there aren't a whole lot of people playing the MP portion of the game anymore. But still I was able to earn all of the MP achievements by level 15 (except the level 20 one of course). And the few matches that I got into after that were filled with idiots or the servers disconnected me from the host, losing all progress.

I decided to just go into invite-only wolfpack and get the rest of the levels there. It only took me 3 games to go from 15 - 20. Since you're the host you shouldn't be able to get disconnected (but then Ubisoft might find some way of having that happen). It worked out really well.

So just a tip for AC4, once you get the other achievements, it might save you some headaches if you aren't fond of playing with others online in this game by playing the Wolfpack mode solo to get the rest of the way there.

I don't know...playing Wolfpack on your own is boring and EXTREMELY slow in terms of gaining experience. Better off playing with horrible randoms.

Reaching level 55 won't be that annoying I guess. I really enjoyed the Deathmatch mode on small maps without abilities in AC3; never finished worse than 2nd place there :dance:

"All Rounder" on the other hand doesn't sound that much fun...