Airlock door keeps spinning never opens *glitch help

StaticVito

In Fontaines department store, during the objective "Visit rapture on ice." Picked up shock jockey, went down elevator that you need to shock open. On my way back up, in the airlock room, the door just keeps spinning. It wont load the next room for some reason. Ive tried clearing cache but no such luck. Did any one else encounter this, or if you can help? It would be appreciated.

I tried that but it wasn't helping me. Ill try reloading chapter instead of checkpoint from the main menu.

I just ran into this. Tried reloading the checkpoint and no go. What happened to me was that I had to backtrack to the Haberdashery area to grab another lockpick that you can only obtain once Elizabeth can use her Tear powers. And I needed it to get 3 lockpicks so I could unlock the safe in Fontaine's Plasmid to get one of the audio diaries. On my way back the airlock froze every time.

I tried that but it wasn't helping me. Ill try reloading chapter instead of checkpoint from the main menu.

good to know i'm not the only one that went through that. one time i did reload checkpoint and it unlocked for me.

but there is another way to get to the other area.

instead of going that way turn around and go through the door you first enter and you end up seeing around 5 splicers hanging around the bar.

i would be a bit more clear but can't really remember the name of the bar.

but for sure there is another entrance in case that one glitches on you.

yes me too, had several glitches, not all worked with reloading checkpoint....when I played a second time for the diaries, you need to search for a mask in 3 stores and the artstoredude didn't moved at all so reloaded checkpoint and he was gone! could still push X , so reloaded checkpoint again and again he was gone....reloading chapter this time and every was fine...

In Fontaines department store, during the objective "Visit rapture on ice." Picked up shock jockey, went down elevator that you need to shock open. On my way back up, in the airlock room, the door just keeps spinning. It wont load the next room for some reason. Ive tried clearing cache but no such luck. Did any one else encounter this, or if you can help? It would be appreciated.

The best way to fix that is to take the Elevator back up.

• 1 year later...