Farming in The Fridge

FatalDeathSG45

Found a great spot to farm for XP, weapons and money: The Fridge. Crystalisks and Rats, you have that bit, but the 3 main targets for XP and goodies: Laney White (after completing Cold Shoulder), Smash Head (after completing Note for Self-Person) and Rakkman. Assuming you have good weapons and a good amount of shields and health, you can continually kill them for boatloads of XP and some good weapons.

After farming in The Fridge for a few hours, I became Level 47, found 4 legendary weapons (2 Gubs from Laney, an Infinity from the chest prior to Smash Head and Sledge's Shotgun from Smash Head himself), reached $1 million in savings, and of course got a lot of XP.

Found a great spot to farm for XP, weapons and money: The Fridge. Crystalisks and Rats, you have that bit, but the 3 main targets for XP and goodies: Laney White (after completing Cold Shoulder), Smash Head (after completing Note for Self-Person) and Rakkman. Assuming you have good weapons and a good amount of shields and health, you can continually kill them for boatloads of XP and some good weapons.

After farming in The Fridge for a few hours, I became Level 47, found 4 legendary weapons (2 Gubs from Laney, an Infinity from the chest prior to Smash Head and Sledge's Shotgun from Smash Head himself), reached $1 million in savings, and of course got a lot of XP.

When did you start and approximately how long did it take?

When did you start and approximately how long did it take?

I started last night, when I was Level 46. After about an hour and a half, I was Level 47, with 3 legendaries and a load of money and xp courtesy of Laney White, Smash Head and Rakkman. Did it for another 2 hours, and I'm halfway to Level 48.

Given the time I put in it, it's possible for you to find at least 1 legendary weapon/item, or at least a purple weapon in the process. (And for the record, I did NOT have the Vault Hunter's Relic which would improve your chances of finding rare items)

Interesting indeed. Nowhere near as quick as the FleshStick way but it's an alternative to people playing solo.

Yeah, it's fairly time-consuming, but at least you don't need a second player to constantly reactivate a quest over and over again (I actually did the Flesh-Stick grind a few times with my nephew) :p

Plus, given the potential loot, and quantity of it, that you can get in The Fridge (especially from the 3 aforementioned bosses), grinding in The Fridge is a much more worthwhile effort. :)