What are you currently Doing?

Eddy FIN

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do what Opiate said and you will have no problem. If you do it on Oman go to the mouth of the river by yourself and take all the time in the world you need. I am currently working on the last two sets of assignments given to us.

;) Well if you go do THAT, check the scoreboard and make sure I'm not on the other team.

Have a habit of excising nuisance snipers from that area :p

I had a blast too, even though a couple of games I was doing terrible. I am about to get on now actually.

Feeling the love in the air. I'll be on later tonight, have a tap crawl after work but won't be closing the bar this time :drunk

Miss running with you guys and it was great to gun for Wolf again a while back. Couldn't jump into the party/games with you, Mark and Wolf the other day Drew as I was partied with my bro and he doesn't have AK. You guys were running that pack so we just stuck with the old vanilla maps. It was his first foray back into BF3 in months ;)

Edited by Opiate42

I'm focusing on earning all Ribbons/Medals and getting a minimum of 500 kills with each primary weapon. Switching up the weapons at least keeps things fresh. I can't imagine using the same gun endlessly. I do however wish that I could equip Claymores on all classes. Nothing like a face full of boom to watch your asshole.

l don't usually tend to grief on games but last night l got left behind in rush and put some C4 on enemy tanks. Then l just waited and watched as my C4 moved through the map and detonated the poor guys on my liking.

Such a pleasantly cuntish feeling -- it's like playing god. :´J

Waiting on a pizza to be delivered and then on some friends to get on so we can squad up and have fun. Going to work on the SG553, as it is the last Carbine I have to master. Medal wise, I am about 10 ribbons away from Flag Attack Medal #31 and 2 Conquest wins away from my 40th Conquest Medal

i dont think ill be on today lagging like fuck

I see that you're an Evil Medic. Any pointers on how to efficiently kill bitches with my defibrillator? I can never seem to find the sweet spot.

Aim for their heart if they are standing or kneeling. Aim for their ass if they are laying down. Instead of just pressing the defibrillators against them, like you would rez a team mate, press and hold the RT on them and after 2 seconds they should die and your soldier should scream something hilarious.

Honestly though, I got a good 175+ of my kills before they changed how the defibrillator killed people back last June. I found it a lot easier to do back then, probably because I rarely play Medic now, I need to get back to practicing.

Found you a hoodie Drew :)

http://image.spreadshirt.com/image-server/v1/products/1872350/views/1,width=280,height=280.png/evil-medical-school-hoodie-blue-0.png

Cool Hoodie. If it weren't for the fact that I live 5 miles away from University of Michigan and I have grown to hate the typical frat/yuppie UofM student to the point that I hate Maze and Blue I would like it even more. Plus it needs moar defibrillators

I am working on the assignment for the MK3A1. I have yet to play two hours on Sharqi Peninsula. I hate how you have to play two hours on certain maps.

Aside from working towards 500 kills with all guns, I too am working on finishing the assignments. I am definitely not a fan of the Aftermath maps or gameplay, so I'm not looking forward to the assignment for playing an hour on each of the maps.

Only a handful of weapons left to master now! :woop:

Xbow -- 170/500

Xbow Scoped -- 112/500

.44 Scoped -- 101/500

G17c -- 105/500

G17c Supp -- 103/500

G18 Supp -- 110/500

M9 Supp -- 101/500

M9 Tact -- 111/500

M1911 -- 122/500

M1911 Supp -- 101/500

M1911 Tact -- 100/500

MP443 Supp -- 204/500

MP443 Tact -- 130/500

AT Mines -- 381/500

Cool Hoodie. If it weren't for the fact that I live 5 miles away from University of Michigan and I have grown to hate the typical frat/yuppie UofM student to the point that I hate Maze and Blue I would like it even more. Plus it needs moar defibrillators

This is true... the colours can be changed fast, but a suitably demonic defib image.... hmmm.... sounds like a job for Gackt :p

Egad, how do you live so near a campus and not firebomb frat houses? I'd find that hard to resist.

My list is substantially longer than yours...

Ditto. Am more working on specific class actions.

Asphalt: getting my AN-94 above the fucking goddamn 416 in kills. Then moving to the G3A3. Want to push the 416 right out of my top 5.

Engismearing: knock off the last of the carbine ribbons for ACW-R mrspecial

Underwire: blow shit up, give ammo, blow more shit up. Let me know when you guys need ammo or shit blown up.

Reckoning: shoot people from far away. Keep everyone apprised of the enemy whereaboutsits. Get all bolt actions in my top 10.

General: knife people, always, and start using the crossbow more. Poor thing has been neglected.

Currently: I defeated Fearyl.... why the fuck is Royal Ripeness NOT shrimping down to Mutantomato!?!?!!?? Goddam OP thing is beasting my team!!! FUCK!!!!!!!!

Only a handful of weapons left to master now! :woop:

Xbow -- 170/500

Xbow Scoped -- 112/500

.44 Scoped -- 101/500

G17c -- 105/500

G17c Supp -- 103/500

G18 Supp -- 110/500

M9 Supp -- 101/500

M9 Tact -- 111/500

M1911 -- 122/500

M1911 Supp -- 101/500

M1911 Tact -- 100/500

MP443 Supp -- 204/500

MP443 Tact -- 130/500

AT Mines -- 381/500

G18 -- 191/500

G18 Supp -- 405/500

M9 Supp -- 391/500

SMAW -- 385/500

RPG -- 371/500

MP443 -- 244/500

XBOW -- 214/500

M1911 TACT -- 135/500

G17C Supp -- 130/500

G17C -- 128/500

MP443 TACT -- 123/500

M1911 Supp -- 111/500

M9 TACT -- 104/500

XBOW Scoped -- 69/500

AT Mines -- 393/500

LOL its scary how close our lists are. I have a HUGE problem with the smaw and rpg tho---I can only seem to kill snipers with them. Never get the kills on a tank :( and i have basically given up on the xbow scoped---i cannot get the hang of the 7 time scope. it if was an 8x i would be in heaven

Edited by gmurda33

This is true... the colours can be changed fast, but a suitably demonic defib image.... hmmm.... sounds like a job for Gackt :p

Egad, how do you live so near a campus and not firebomb frat houses? I'd find that hard to resist.

Ditto. Am more working on specific class actions.

Asphalt: getting my AN-94 above the fucking goddamn 416 in kills. Then moving to the G3A3. Want to push the 416 right out of my top 5.

Engismearing: knock off the last of the carbine ribbons for ACW-R mrspecial

Underwire: blow shit up, give ammo, blow more shit up. Let me know when you guys need ammo or shit blown up.

Reckoning: shoot people from far away. Keep everyone apprised of the enemy whereaboutsits. Get all bolt actions in my top 10.

General: knife people, always, and start using the crossbow more. Poor thing has been neglected.

Currently: I defeated Fearyl.... why the fuck is Royal Ripeness NOT shrimping down to Mutantomato!?!?!!?? Goddam OP thing is beasting my team!!! FUCK!!!!!!!!

Dude! I don't know what prescription meds you're mixing, but you really need to stop that shit!

I have a HUGE problem with the smaw and rpg tho---I can only seem to kill snipers with them. Never get the kills on a tank :( and i have basically given up on the xbow scoped---i cannot get the hang of the 7 time scope. it if was an 8x i would be in heaven

Come play Metro TDM on my server and I guarantee that you will rack up RPG/SMAW and Scoped Xbox kills pretty damn quickly. I gave up on using the RPG/SMAW vs tanks because it's just not efficient to have to use 5-6 rounds to get the kill, and that's assuming the tank doesn't kill you first. I run and gun from building to building on my server using my primary for crowd control and my RPG/SMAW to either bring pieces of the building down on people or to fire from building to building. I was sitting around 100 kills with both the RPG and SMAW at the beginning of this week, but now I've pushed the RPG to 256 and the SMAW to 185. Another week or two and I should have my mastery tags.