Who did you Marry in Skyrim?

Annihil88torr

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mercato! Because he matched the furniture, although he's gone missing and taken all the shop gold with him. I should have known better than picking a husband up in a bar, especially one I had to pay first!

He probably stormed off when you kept getting his name wrong.

I married Muiri. :) She's pretty, has a pleasant voice, and the unique item she gave helped sway my interest, since I enjoy collecting rare items. She moved to Riften for a little bit, but then back to Markarth once I got the house there, mainly to keep her near The Hag's Cure, and to avoid dragon attacks.

• 1 month later...

I married Camilla only so i could get coin everyday other than that i have Aela as my follower through everything even though she gets in my way all the time and is always going down infront of the enemy so i cant use any shouts on him especially since i use Fire Breath the most. Was going to marry Lydia but damn dialogue wouldnt show up. Just another of the many glitches. Hell it took me til i was level 29 to beat the game because when i went through the quest the first time the diamond claw wouldnt show up on the draugr. But anyway best choices for marriage are any of the ones who give you money everyday. Then theirs Aela best for marriage and follower.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Aw, I married Revyn Sadri (Windhelm, Sadris Used Wares) for my Dunmer woman. Even gave them a story. Fyra (my Dunmer) returned the ring and Revyn said he'd shout her drinks, they got drunk and fooled around then she started comin' around his shop more. Then she caught someone breaking in and saved his wares, making him fall for her heroics. Then they got married :3

Plus, Revyn is sassy. "Would you cook me something?" "I should be asking you the same thing, but fine." Etc. And he's honest about my Whiterun house with our Nord kids. "It's a bit small, good for us but with kids? Get a bigger place." I love sass xD

My two other Nord girls married Vilkas (but he died and re-spawned, forgetting our marriage, dumb Villidog ;-; ) and Marcurio, more sass. ;)

Aw, I married Revyn Sadri (Windhelm, Sadris Used Wares) for my Dunmer woman. Even gave them a story. Fyra (my Dunmer) returned the ring and Revyn said he'd shout her drinks, they got drunk and fooled around then she started comin' around his shop more. Then she caught someone breaking in and saved his wares, making him fall for her heroics. Then they got married :3

Plus, Revyn is sassy. "Would you cook me something?" "I should be asking you the same thing, but fine." Etc. And he's honest about my Whiterun house with our Nord kids. "It's a bit small, good for us but with kids? Get a bigger place." I love sass xD

My two other Nord girls married Vilkas (but he died and re-spawned, forgetting our marriage, dumb Villidog ;-; ) and Marcurio, more sass. ;)

:biglaugh

/10chars

I'm replaying this game for the fourth time and I think I'm gonna go with Aela again. She's too sexy to not marry. I just wish you can rid of her facepaint.

On my other files, I married: Aela, Lydia, Ysolda.

Muiri is cute, but she looks like a teenager and WHY CAN'T YOU MARRY SERANA. She's fucking awesome :(

I'm replaying this game for the fourth time and I think I'm gonna go with Aela again. She's too sexy to not marry. I just wish you can rid of her facepaint.

On my other files, I married: Aela, Lydia, Ysolda.

Muiri is cute, but she looks like a teenager and WHY CAN'T YOU MARRY SERANA. She's fucking awesome :(

It's all about Mjoll the Lioness!

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...