Best Record Achieve?

J_Hamilton_32

Why the F* did you want to sim the playoffs???? THere's another achievement for it *winning the championship by playing every single game (set timer to 1 min at the BEGINNING of the Association mode)..

To answer your question, I believe I got mine after the awards screen for the season. Or when I was on it...

You do have to all of the playoff games.

No, you don't.

I played the first 31 games and simmed to the end of the regular season. My achievement unlocked then. Save after playing 31 games then turn autosave off before simming the rest. If it doesn't unlock go back and play another game, save, and try again.

Ive played 30 games and simmed the season but no achieve has popped up? Played playoffs and got the ticker tape achieve but still no home court?

Sometimes you have to play more than 30 games for the achievement to unlock. I got the achievement after I played 31 games and then simmed the rest of the season. If you have an earlier save then you can just go back to that. If you don't, then you're out of luck unfortunately.

Sometimes you have to play more than 30 games for the achievement to unlock. I got the achievement after I played 31 games and then simmed the rest of the season. If you have an earlier save then you can just go back to that. If you don't, then you're out of luck unfortunately.

Played one more game and simmed the season and BAM it finally popped.