Achievement Trading Thread

Krazie

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lookin for 5 ppl 2 boost kill and Attack and Defend acheivements if interested msg me on xbl or just post on forum so i can add 2 list

1)me

2)

3)

4)

5)

6)

will also boost any other acheivements just request it when boostin

when there is six ppl ill sort a day and time /uk time by the way /

Edited by the celvinator

Gamertag - Slim Kevin7

Looking to boost for all the Attack and Defend Achievements, as there are rarely any games of A&D going on. I'm available weekdays after 3 pm and usually all weekend.

Message me on xbox live if you are interested and would like to set a date and time to boost.

lookin for 5 ppl 2 boost kill and Attack and Defend acheivements if interested msg me on xbl or just post on forum so i can add 2 list

1)me

2)x legend james

3)asaemon

4)slim kevin7

5)

6)

Edited by the celvinator

(IamtomXD)

OK im going to set a list of 10 people at max to help me and you boost,we will have 6 minimum.

Only uk times unless you can stay up in night.when i have all the people i will set a date and time of when we are doing it.Messege me on the xbox to get added to the list.when i have read i will send friend request,put you on the list and soon we will be ready.

gt: (IamtomXD)

1)IamtomXD

2)xXxFlamehawkxXx - not available on tuesdays and saturdays

3)Allen poe

4)Mark farley

5)BrownBuckeyes

6)chalky15

7)Bigjosh323

8)

9)

10)

I added myself to the list, I will send you the FR/Message later. I am willing to help anyone boost any achievement, send me a message/FR and that says 'RSV2 Achievement Boosting (Insert achievement name here)'.

Thanks,

Bigjosh323

GT: Bigjosh323

1)the celvinator (me)

2)x legend james

3)asaemon

4)slim kevin7

5)remotestorm

6)

Edited by the celvinator

need everything but the kill achivements. I can be on after 4pm or so pacific time till around 12am-1am on friday(29th). Just message me and i will join your group. Also appreciate if i can get ace of spades and the 3 in a row. Thank you very much. GT-isael101

(IamtomXD)

OK im going to set a list of 10 people at max to help me and you boost,we will have 6 minimum.

Only uk times unless you can stay up in night.when i have all the people i will set a date and time of when we are doing it.Messege me on the xbox to get added to the list.when i have read i will send friend request,put you on the list and soon we will be ready.

gt: (IamtomXD)

1)IamtomXD

2)xXxFlamehawkxXx - not available on tuesdays and saturdays

3)Allen poe

4)Mark farley

5)BrownBuckeyes

6)chalky15

7)Bigjosh323

8)Jerzey920 - avail whenever just give me a days notice

9)

10)

I added myself feel free to msg whenever. Thanks

Willing to boost with anyone if they do the same thing back send Fr then message saying a possible time & date .GT: Cpt Jacombs

Hey, yeah I am willing to boost with you on any achievement so hit me up with a FR and i think a good time would be this Thursday at 8:30PM EST and anyone else who wants to boost send me a FR. my gamertag: HeavyRocker52