How hard is Hard?

chamberzezz

Playing on Normal first really helps so you can, well, figure out what all you need to do in the game.

After beating Normal and spending quite a bit of time in the challenge missions, I pretty much blazed through Hard mode without much problem.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

When i started playing Batman Arkham Asylum i started on Hard mode. It is quite easy but some parts (like the part when you are in the sewer and this lizard type is chasing you) its better if you look up youtube tutorials. Also the boss battles (like poison Iv) will take a few tries or many tries. Overall you just need to aquire those upgrades and combats.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If you get the combat down its easy. Just remember not to button mash and counter when you can. I went through the game just passed killer croc and still haven't upgraded health or combat styles. Just punch, counter, evade, repeat until everyone is out.

do you get to keep your gadgets if you went threw the game already

No, you do not on the other difficulty levels. Each difficulty requires a separate save game.

Hard is NOT that hard to get through. There are a couple trickey parts with the dual mutants before the end battle. The stealth parts are a little harder as if you get spotted you are basically dead.

Now, that being said I've played through 4 versions of the game so I may be a bit bias but hard is not that much tougher then normal.