Achievement Trading Thread

Minty

Hello everyone! =]

We are currently trying to get 8 players together for the reward card. The session starts in half an hour but we only have 5. There is a session setup everyday for the next week or so. The idea is to keep joining until eventually we get 8. Please go and join on trueachievements.com go to need for speed carbon and on the right side of the page are the current boosting sessions. You need to be signed in/register if you haven't already (which I would HIGHLY advise to ANY booster they should join, its free and is AWESOME!! It makes boosting 10x easier)

Hope to see you soon!

Thanks

TC

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm online right now wanting to boost the online XP stuff.. does anyone know if the mods still help with the online win against a mod?

Add me on - MickeyT - send a msg saying Carbon.. thanks

*Edit - My carbon disk is dead, still add me as I'm gunna grab another

Edited by MickeyT

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know if the servers are still working for this, but if they are I am looking for people who would like to help with the online achievements. Send me a message if you are interested, thanks.

My gamertag is Smoggie09

Edited by smoggie09

Im back with a new disk, Looking to boost the online rank, and get the 8 players online race and win an 8 player race (reward cards)

So I'm looking for a few people for the 8 player stuff..

My gamertag is - MickeyT

Send me a message with Carbon in it so I know what your after, thanks.

• 2 weeks later...