best boosting language

alan1224

Clearing this is an achievement site and people are trying to earn achievements, but there's no achievements for a higher rank, so why even boost.

If it's because you play the game often and want to be perceived as "good" then that's just stupid. Cuz your gonna get matched up against higher ranked kids who will just dominate you and then you'll be made fun of.

Don't Boost.

Ok it usually helps to know your time zones, and usually you would use a time zone that has a low population, try A country thats in 3am-4am and set it to that country, thats how The guys at Owners of the katana helped some of the Seekers get theirs.

Say you live in the UK, and you want people from your same country to boost with, select a country like Japan or China, at the time of 5PM you will go over to about GMT +10-12. You can View the Time zones by setting your time locale in the system Pallete of the xbox 360 guide.

Clearing this is an achievement site and people are trying to earn achievements, but there's no achievements for a higher rank, so why even boost.

If it's because you play the game often and want to be perceived as "good" then that's just stupid. Cuz your gonna get matched up against higher ranked kids who will just dominate you and then you'll be made fun of.

Don't Boost.

Boosting the online achievements not rank obviously.

Considering there is a "Achievement Whores Boosting Group" going on this site, I don't think too many people care.

why dont you get the achievements fairly

Well I thought of a couple dozen different responses of varying sarcasm but decided to answer your question straight. There is nothing unfair about getting a group together to grab some achievements. The truth is that this person probably won't get them otherwise or has tried repeatedly without success. Like me. So to finish up these last few and possibly move on to another game there is this little thing called "boosting."

So why don't YOU make sure to get YOUR achievements "fairly" and just keep moving on...

Well I thought of a couple dozen different responses of varying sarcasm but decided to answer your question straight. There is nothing unfair about getting a group together to grab some achievements. The truth is that this person probably won't get them otherwise or has tried repeatedly without success. Like me. So to finish up these last few and possibly move on to another game there is this little thing called "boosting."

So why don't YOU make sure to get YOUR achievements "fairly" and just keep moving on...

thanx for shutting up these noobs who come to threads just to write something and leave without thinking

Exactly, people need to worry about themselves instead of always telling others what to do.