i hate school

alan1224

Well, you're already a lot luckier than I am. We have a friggin ultra-strict system and can't get on shit :)

However, search for a program called Ultrasurf - It's ******** amazing :)

EDIT: Just to make it clear, if you can run .exe files in school. download Ultrasurf and put it on a USB drive. You can get on ANYTHING. Seriously :)

Edited by IncensedCape

Same for my school though Myspace can suck my twinkie. But then again some kid was staring at Powerpuff Girls Hentai so... I guess we kind of need it.

There are so many things wrong with that sentence...

Would that be pedophilia too? Seeing as the Powerpuff Girls are like 9?

Same for my school though Myspace can suck my twinkie. But then again some kid was staring at Powerpuff Girls Hentai so... I guess we kind of need it.

Wow, I had a pretty good laugh after reading that. Still, I really did not think there was even a market for making that.

There are so many things wrong with that sentence...

Would that be pedophilia too? Seeing as the Powerpuff Girls are like 9?

Who knows, people treat cartoons differently for some reason. I still wouldn't put it past the federal government to still people for it.

-Cheers

Edited by Deviant Saint

Your version of my post is much better.:p

Seriously though, MySpace is very stupid, why would you want to tell complete strangers personal things about you? It is really very pointless. And social networking is for people without actual friends.

I agree with this guy...although I use Myspace I post song lyrics as my status all the time and I've been thinking about changing all my stuff to some song lyrics.