72/72 cheevo has it been fixed?

wizardfire

I'm in turkey on my honeymoon and have managed to sneak 10 minutes on the hotels Internet so forgive me for not searching beforehand I really haven't the time, I just want to know have they fixed the achievement from the last patch so I had 71/72 locations downloaded the patch and it says 72/72 but no cheevo popped. Have they fixed this now so you will get it? I'm back on Friday and hoping to finish these off before hitting gears of war 3.

Originally it was glitched for everyone. They coded the gas station in moresby twice in the achievement, so once you discovered it, it only counted as 1 and you couldn't "rediscover" it. Then they patched it by adding 1 location to your total, but only after finding the gas station, and it only adds it once you dashboard and reload the game. So everything works fine as long as the gas station isn't the last location you discover and as long as you dashboard it sometime after finding it and before finding your last location. Otherwise you will get 71/72, then next time you load the game you will have 72/72 and no achievement. Happened to me twice.

So basically, if you have 72/72 already and no achievement, it's still glitched. Unless you use the method to reset your stats. Then it is fine as long as you follow the above advice. Which isn't a problem for most people, unless you attempt to grind it out in 1 session like I tried.

Edited by FarmerJay

Troll..........

You'll get used to it. Ive been milling around the Dead Island forum and forums in general and tbh most of Ofay's posts are generally negative.

OT:

Reading your post and you have 72 and no achievement so yes unfortunately for you its still glitched. Bad times I know but they are working on a fix.

Dude has never been with a girl. So of course he doesnt understand how sweet 10 minutes to yourself can be. So maybe his sexual frustration naturally comes out on the internet.

Oh man it's like you've been watching my whole life.

You'll get used to it. Ive been milling around the Dead Island forum and forums in general and tbh most of Ofay's posts are generally negative.

Only when it's something that's been posted before or could have been found by searching, or reading the first page. I post information inside of threads that are not duplicate, and even in this one I answered the question, but I guess if I don't give you all lollipops and hold your hands I am a troll

You're a real bundle of sunshine today.

Should I just spend my time making fun of people who dont have English as a first language?

Edited by ofay

I'm in turkey on my honeymoon and have managed to sneak 10 minutes on the hotels Internet so forgive me for not searching beforehand I really haven't the time, I just want to know have they fixed the achievement from the last patch so I had 71/72 locations downloaded the patch and it says 72/72 but no cheevo popped. Have they fixed this now so you will get it? I'm back on Friday and hoping to finish these off before hitting gears of war 3.

a patch was released a week ago which patched the 72nd location. i got mines 2 days ago. but ppl are still saying they are missing a location. i would read the other threads on how many you should have before going to the prison (point of no return).

Oh man two stalkers in my real life, I feel so popular!

don't, they're simply observing the wild "drama llama" in it's natural habitat of isolation and empty cheetos bags :p

but seriously what the hell techland! I've got 69/72 so i'm not too upset about the glitch yet but i wasn't keeping track because i figured the game developers would take ten minutes of their time to just check the god damn coding so now i don't know which ones I have! >_<

Edited by ApocalypticJoker