Achievement Trading Thread

Krazie

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys. I wanted to start a party on xbox live and get atleast 4 people to come and hang out and talk and play wolfenstein's online multiplayer mode!

So if you want to come i'll be hosting the party the day of the realese date when wolfenstein comes out.

My gamertag is braedinfalln86

feel free to add i will glady accept! just message me saying (Im here for the wolfenstein party) And i will say ok! come right on in to the party! and then we can wolfenstein it up!

Thanks for adding guys hope to see you there.

(Xbox live party date)-Agust 8/18 Anytime that day.

Host: Braedinfalln86

add me. I should be getting this about a day after release, i would like to get a cool group together for some multiplayer boosting/ and just casual games. Return to Castle Wolfenstein was a blast on the pc, hopefully this is a good followup.

Send me a mess/ friend request

Gt: Booger Goblin

I should have this 2 days after release which would be thursday next week. I would like to try and boost the online ones as soon as I get it. There seems to be a few hard ones so anyone that wants to boost just message me on xbox.com or friend me also but my list is almost full. I will be on the whole day when I get it so just hit me up GT: TAXI DRIVER 420

It would be easier to boost with 4-6 players. Lets get a party started. I have most of the online achievement but I am willing to help you guys get yours until everyone has all the MP achievements

1) stinkyx dead x2

2) WSJ3

3)

4)

5)

6)

I am in. Do you need 4-6 people or can a match be started with just 2 (1 min) to get those achievements?