Unable to accept the challenge mode on EAS FC

Ali303

Yeah, I could do 2 challenges, 3rd one didn't give me option to play.

Got it working when I chose USB stick as save device - there was no fifa 13 saves/stuff. Had to make new profile but challenge was working again.

Then tried playing without EAS FC file, but didn't help. I suspect something with "profile settings" file goes wrong and you can't play challenges.

Edited by zalexzy

I haven't had any problems so far but today I noticed that I couldn't select to play the new challenge. But I stumbled on a fix!

When I couldn't do the challenge I went out of EAS FC screen and into EA Match Day/Games of the Week and played one of those. When I finished, I went back into EAS FC and I was able to select and attempt the challenge!

I thought this might be a coincidence so I went back to Xbox Dashboard and started FIFA again. Once loaded, I went into EAS FC and again I could not select the challenge! Then I went out of menu and into Games of the Week, started Newcastle Vs Man Utd and then quit straight after kick off. I went back into EAS FC and the challenge was now available to do LOL.

So, just start an EA Match Day Game, quit at kick off and then you should be able to do the challenge!

Yet another EA glitch we have to work around...

I haven't had any problems so far but today I noticed that I couldn't select to play the new challenge. But I stumbled on a fix!

When I couldn't do the challenge I went out of EAS FC screen and into EA Match Day/Games of the Week and played one of those. When I finished, I went back into EAS FC and I was able to select and attempt the challenge!

I thought this might be a coincidence so I went back to Xbox Dashboard and started FIFA again. Once loaded, I went into EAS FC and again I could not select the challenge! Then I went out of menu and into Games of the Week, started Newcastle Vs Man Utd and then quit straight after kick off. I went back into EAS FC and the challenge was now available to do LOL.

So, just start an EA Match Day Game, quit at kick off and then you should be able to do the challenge!

Yet another EA glitch we have to work around...

Nice find mate, I'm sure you'll be helping a lot of frustrated people with that one

• 1 month later...
Has anybody come across the problem where you get a notice saying "Gameplay achievement progression cannot be earned in challenge mode?"

i keep getting this message before attempting the challenge.

any advice?

despite also getting this message i rallied on for the challenge and got the achievement give it a go even if it says this message. hope i helped