Can you get the full 1000 for free?

CASCADEYOUTH

Was wondering if you can get all the achievements without buying anything and simply by just playing the game a lot. Anyone know if this is possible?

Yes 100% though alot of grinding is needed, mainly for credits and resources. You also need a good team as most defence and mobile defence missions are next to impossible solo.

Yes 100% though alot of grinding is needed, mainly for credits and resources. You also need a good team as most defence and mobile defence missions are next to impossible solo.

That's just the beginning hours though. With decent frames, weapons and mods you can easily solo them. But they're not even a "requirement" to play though.

That's just the beginning hours though. With decent frames, weapons and mods you can easily solo them. But they're not even a "requirement" to play though.

I can not see how this is possible solo no matter what frame set or weapons you have it's impossible to solo certain missions!

How can you hold 5 points when swarms of enemies take them over its crazy with a decent team of 4. I have found if missions are a higher level than you unless you have a really good group you can forget it.

If it's possible to solo some of these missions please post your warframe and setup please, mods, weapons etc. I just can't see me doing these later missions solo even though currently I usually have highest kills every game.

I have several warframes that I have not tried out yet, eventually when I get my Excalibur to 30 I will move on to another. The others I have are Loki Prime, Mirage, vaubar, and Stalker I think is the name? What would you guys use any tips?

Edited by IRELAND NO 1
Question...

Don't you need to complete the planets to get the resources you need?

No, you get resources after every successful mission. You need to complete an entire planet if you want to deploy Extractors. You can also skip missions by joining others who are playing new missions.

I can not see how this is possible solo no matter what frame set or weapons you have it's impossible to solo certain missions!

How can you hold 5 points when swarms of enemies take them over its crazy with a decent team of 4. I have found if missions are a higher level than you unless you have a really good group you can forget it.

If it's possible to solo some of these missions please post your warframe and setup please, mods, weapons etc. I just can't see me doing these later missions solo even though currently I usually have highest kills every game.

I have several warframes that I have not tried out yet, eventually when I get my Excalibur to 30 I will move on to another. The others I have are Loki, Mirage, and Stalker I think is the name?

It's really not that hard. Just depends on how many waves/minutes you want to do. In order to progress on the solar map, you can quit at wave 5/5 minutes. I would post my setup, but currently nowhere near my PC/PS4 until at least Sunday. I've been left alone at wave 20 several times, and had no real trouble finishing it if I didn't have any new weapons or warframe equipped.

But yes, as a beginner you will play missions that are hard to complete, especially when playing solo.

If we just all know and could share those. Recently I only see the weapon level glitch but nobody really explains them...

You get your weapon/sentinal to level 29, continue to use use it until the bar is very close to leveling to 30 (hold the weapon in your hand in game and the bar is in the bottom right) once its very close to leveling dont kill anything else and let a friend/random finish the level, this will make your weapon level up from bonus xp in the end result screen and cause both achievements related to that weapon to pop.

• 2 weeks later...

for the weapons/sentinels glitches you can just open the ingame menu (in the mission) and Watch the progression of the mission. All you need is to reach the level 30 with your weapon/sentinel using the extra XP and not the XP.

Which means if you're close to level 30 do a low level extermination mission, and after each kill Watch the mission progression. If you play it that way i don't think you can miss the glitch.

The only problem with reaching the full score seems to be the 10 missions without using first or secondary weapons. I did some using no weapons (only with sentinel) but no progression in the achievement. If someone knows a way to do it ...

cheers ...

d.

for the weapons/sentinels glitches you can just open the ingame menu (in the mission) and Watch the progression of the mission. All you need is to reach the level 30 with your weapon/sentinel using the extra XP and not the XP.

Which means if you're close to level 30 do a low level extermination mission, and after each kill Watch the mission progression. If you play it that way i don't think you can miss the glitch.

The only problem with reaching the full score seems to be the 10 missions without using first or secondary weapons. I did some using no weapons (only with sentinel) but no progression in the achievement. If someone knows a way to do it ...

cheers ...

d.

For that achievement, you can only have a melee weapon equipped. No primary, secondary, or companion/sentinel.

cheers ...

d.

Exactly what I did. Couldn't have said it better myself. Edited by Cooljoe

Warframe's list of Achievements most certainly can be completed without buying anything with real-world currency. Though, as others have said, it will simply take a lot of grinding. Nothing is impossible about the list.

Completing the game solo is a completely different story. Most missions can be completed solo only after maxing out your Warframe and weapons with Orokin items as well as top notch mods that have been upgraded properly. That requires extensive amounts of gameplay or a lot of real-world currency.

• 2 months later...

Just to clear up a few comments in this thread... level 30 means nothing if you don't set your mods up correctly. Your level 30 warframe against my properly modded level 20 warframe is going to lose every time.

A proper level 30 with a catalyst and the right high level mods is almost unstoppable (my Frost on PC can handle just about everything thrown at it).