Trouble compeleting a level!

mansoori1

Thanks man! I am stuck on level 44. Could you please post a picture of the solution? This is the last level I need on the second tier.

Don't have a picture, but the correct order from bottom to top is LARGE, MEDIUM, LARGE. It's just really annoying trying to position them correctly in order to have the top large one catch the 2nd star. Try moving the medium cog around.

Don't have a picture, but the correct order from bottom to top is LARGE, MEDIUM, LARGE. It's just really annoying trying to position them correctly in order to have the top large one catch the 2nd star. Try moving the medium cog around.

My phone is going out the window in a min this level is really pissing me off

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Level 75 is the only thing I am having problems with. ** edit Figured this out, had to place small gear on the left side first, then medium gear to the right, then right gear in between the dropping gears on the left, then move the small gear to complete. Picture would make sense more but I don't have another camera to post it.

Also which level would be the best to get Jammertime achievement?

Edited by fourblades
Solved the problem!

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...
Level 75 is the only thing I am having problems with. ** edit Figured this out, had to place small gear on the left side first, then medium gear to the right, then right gear in between the dropping gears on the left, then move the small gear to complete

I'm glad you posted this :woop: I saw the picture of how the level should look but didn't know how to get the gears in those positions