How did you come up with your Tag?

L3giOn

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i wanted something two sylablles so it was short and easy. I really like the letters X and S. I just sat and went through some scenarios in my head i decided that SIX would definately be in it. Once I decided that, then i figured i should make it only six letters long. So I tried a couple dozen three letter combinations that began with s. I arrived upon sinsix and instantly loved it.

Mine's nothing special, its something that just kinda stuck about 8 years ago. I was really big into Bone Thugs N Harmony, and my favorite was Krayzie Bone, i used to make mixtapes under the name DJ Krayzie (made major money through grade school and high school that way, couple hundred a week)..

Not exactly sure how i came up with DaKrazie1 though, think maybe i should change it one day cause "Da" is kinda lame nowadays, not as cool as when i was 12.. (No offense webby!)

I use to write a lot of poetry and I spent A LOT of time trying to come up KooL Alias names..

Then one day I watched the Movie "Manic" and thought it would be cool to work manic into a name somehow..But I decided to spell it differently "Manik"

Anyways,

Long story short. I created my name HellzManik and thats who I have been for about 3-4 years now... (I'm THE Manik from Hell)

HellzManik,

I leave you Frail and Frantic

In a Panic, like a Christian around a Satanic

PS~ I was also diagnosed as a Manic Depressive about 4 years ago.. But that was just BS if you ask me.. I may be crazy but I don't get Massively depressed..So no meds for me..LoL

PeAcE

Anyone who plays tiger woods is familiar with the "pinseeker" trophy ball. But i used pinseeker when me and some mates started playing in a bowling league and everyone else had alias' and this was the first thing that came to mind (id probably been playing tiger earlier that day!) and it sorta became my nickname. Then when i signed up for xbox live someone already had the tag pinseeker so i put the 1 in place of the i (and you all thought its cos im 1337!)

well on the same morning i got my xbox live account i got a cd - shadow zone by static x and as the screen where you make your tag the last song on the cd started playing belive it or not the songs name was .......

invincible

liked the song alot so i decided to put it before my name which is believe it or not .. rob

Back when Rainbow Six 3 came out on the Xbox1 me and my mates used to hammer it all the time, one day playing it someone came out of with something along the lines of "he's got a shield of steel" and everyone starts naming all the Batfink charactors. Well after the years subscription ended, I changed to The Batfink.. My wings are like a shield of steel :)

DaKing240

DAK actually represents my initials, and ever since playing Halo 2, and making the King logo, I decided to be known as DaKing. I have since modified the original Halo 2 logo, and made it my official store logo (evident on therares.com) and personal signature in most of my email accounts / forum avatars. 24 represents my favorite nummber. 0 was taken at the time, so its 240. I have been thinking about changing my name to DaKingFSU since FSU is my school, and has a little more meaning then 240.