Every Boss Fight made easy.

Gackt

Yelena was pretty easy. I'm playing on the Hardest Difficulty and all you had to do was avoid the first attack. Let her run away and while she's recharging just put Frag mines where she was first standing. Just camp in the spot where you initially started out and she'll come straight at you and activate the mines. I had 4 mines from scavenging around Tao Yong and Picus. Those things are everywhere. After the 4 mines, she just needed to get hit about 5 times by the Pistol. Easy, peasy.

Even easier to throw the mines at her whilst she is "recovering" from her opening attack. She was dead within about 15 seconds from the start of the fight, for me.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol this guide sucks. You assume people have these grenades/mines that they probably do not?

Way to make the weakest guide ever! You need an x360a award for that. :eek:

Hoping the cheap way of beating boss 3 works for me, cause that's the only useful part of this so called "guide".

Tried using your way on boss 2, but yeah, the game is too crappy to let me turn and throw a grenade regardless of how many times I hit the button. So...thanks...I...think? :confused:

Edit: Yep, after trying 20 times the boss 3 one puncher doesn't work. Guess you had to say no to the upgrade for it to work? Might want to ADD that to your 'guide'.

Edited by TheUglyCasanova

Lol this guide sucks. You assume people have these grenades/mines that they probably do not?

Hoping the cheap way of beating boss 3 works for me, cause that's the only useful part of this so called "guide".

Tried using your way on boss 2, but yeah, the game is too crappy to let me turn and throw a grenade regardless of how many times I hit the button. So...thanks...I...think? :confused:

Edit: Yep, after trying 20 times the boss 3 one puncher doesn't work. Guess you had to say no to the upgrade for it to work? Might want to ADD that to your 'guide'.

Your incompetence with a controller is not the game's fault. Fragmentation mines are readily available to collect whilst completing the main quest. I defeated all bosses on the hardest difficulty within about 30 seconds each using this (excellent) strategy.

Edited by Morgan Everett

Maybe you just suck at the game because you're trying to rush through it? Before every boss fight, I find at least 4-8 Frag mines + countless other grenades. My inventory is usually full before I'm 1/4 through the mission.

Boss 3 wasn't that hard. Keep trying. I ended up taking cover behind some wall and he ended up staying on the opposite side of the area so we just had a good ol fashioned shootout. My pistol ended up owning him with 2 clips after 3 Frag mines hit him.

I also ended up getting the biochip upgrade -_-. The fight was a pain, but not that hard.

Edited by JesusBread

Extremely easy way to win all three boss fights: stun gun.

Just keep stunning them with the stun gun (I think aiming for the head works a lot faster). Takes less than 15 stun darts per boss (if you're looking for darts, they are easy to find. I finished the game with about 70 darts after the 30-40 needed for the boss fights).

Note about the third boss: he becomes un-stunned pretty quickly. You might have to move behind him while he's stunned so that he doesn't have time to shoot you. It took me three tries to get this one to work, but just ended up mashing the trigger while the stun gun was reloading and kept aiming at his head.

And somebody already mentioned that you can use the Laser Rifle to kill the last boss without disabling the pods.

If you have the grenade launcher from the Gamestop pre-order bonus, it made short work of Namir in 3 shots. Boom boom boom, cutscene. It is to LOL.

Highly recommend this strategy for Namir, absolutely dominated him, less than 20 second kill, probably even less than 10 seconds... on the hardest difficulty as well.

Thanks for the guide!

Nevertheless, I used Stun Gun on the bosses. Worked especially well on Barett, just stun him, throw a explosive barell at him, repeat. If you run out of barells a few rounds with a shotgun or similar should finish the job (hardest difficulty).

Edited by Ixia Sith

• 2 weeks later...

I think the first boss fight is the only one that took more than a minute. After you hit him with the first barrel he stays stunned long enough to throw the rest.

Boss 2, she ran past I dropped a frag mine. When she was about to move I dropped another. She was always stunned long enough so that when they where spaced out she couldn't move. This may have taken 60 seconds.

Boss 3 punch to the face. 20 secs.

Boss 4 laser rifle to the face. 20 secs.

I never even took damage on these final 3

Give me Deus Ex was extremely easy. If it wasn't for the stupid and numerous missable achievements, this game would be a walk in the park.

Just did the first boss, I used the stun gun, and you can re-load it quick enough to get another in while he is being stunned and repeat, I think it took me about 10 times, and also used the Remote Detonated Explosive Device once.

Did the same for second boss, going to try this for the third.

Edited by cjdavies

• 3 weeks later...

YES!!!! i just effing beat Jaron legit baby, meaning on Give Me Deus Ex AND with having the chip as well!! :woop:

for anyone in the same predicament as me (got the chip either by accident or tricked into thinking you needed it), the key IMO is the heavy machine gun and lots of ammo. i also had spare Praxis points so i invested in the recoil reducing one, which makes that gun so much nicer. basically just hide on one of the corners and wait till he's standing there trying to figure out where you are, then unload on him. you can keep the reticule right on him with that Aug. come to think of it, kinda funny that that Aug works when all the other ones dont. LOL oh well.

i really feel like that should have been an achievement.

Edited by shinobigarth

The most difficult Boss for me was the second Boss as I didn't have the right gear. Only got her due to a glitch where she was stuck and couldn't move or attack.

But All the others where disappointingly too easy. Boss 3 is simple if you got the Granada Launcher from the Pre-order DLC, but on my next play-through I'll be giving that quick slap a go :)

The final boss was so easy, it was as simple as the final level in RAGE.

I found the explosive pack that I got with the game came in handy for my boss fights. First time round against Barrett I really struggled but on the second playthrough I just threw the remote explosives at him lol.

Yelena seemed a lot harder on my second playthrough (hard) whereas I don't even remember what I did against her on the first one. For Namir I just used the grenade launcher both times, he was the easiest boss by far.

And if you have the right weapons then the last boss is piss easy. First time round I looked up what I had to do as I was struggling but second time round I made sure I had a laser rifle lol.

• 2 weeks later...