Congrads!!!!!!!!!! Boston Celtics Nba Championship 2008

Cause

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hell yea I am joking. The Gasol trade made me lose all respect I had left for that franchise. that was ridiculous, I wish there was a trade commissioner like in Fantasy Leagues, that would have declined the trade and then smacked someone in the head.

Though I do see in a couple of years, stars doing what happened this year. The "Big 3" will be an theme that will spread through the league. Just think, D-Wade and LeBron on the same team. It will happen.

Hell yea I am joking. The Gasol trade made me lose all respect I had left for that franchise. that was ridiculous, I wish there was a trade commissioner like in Fantasy Leagues, that would have declined the trade and then smacked someone in the head.

Though I do see in a couple of years, stars doing what happened this year. The "Big 3" will be an theme that will spread through the league. Just think, D-Wade and LeBron on the same team. It will happen.

Who did you guys get again in the Gasol trade? :p

I disagree. I think Ben Gordon is better then Michael Redd. That's just my opinion though. It's unfortunate that Gordon doesn't get the starts or minutes that Redd does but I think Gordon is the better player. He has the potential to be one of the best players in the league. People have been stroking him for a while for his potential but the bulls still don't give him the time or starts necessary. I guess they like him better off the bench.

And about Cleveland, I think that Ben Wallace and Szczerbiak are solid players on the Cavs. Most teams aren't like Boston or LA where you have guys like KG, Allen, and Piece or Gasol, Odom and Bryant.

I'm a big Ben Gordon fan, but I'd take Michael Redd over him any day of the week, especially matched up with Lebron..

Matching Gordon against Redd, averaging it out to 48 minutes, Redd would average 29 points per 48 mins, and Gordon would average 28, so thats about even.. But with everything else factored in, and where he'd fit on our team, Michael Redd all the way..

Who did you guys get again in the Gasol trade? :p

Memphis received:

F-Kwame Brown

G-Javaris Crittenton

G-Aaron Mckie

The draft rights to Marc Gasol(Pau Gasol's Brother)

And 1st Round Picks in 2008 and 2010

Lakers Received:

F-Pau Gasol

And 2nd Round Pick in 2010

You were probably joking, but there's your answer. ;)

Memphis received:

F-Kwame Brown

G-Javaris Crittenton

G-Aaron Mckie

The draft rights to Marc Gasol(Pau Gasol's Brother)

And 1st Round Picks in 2008 and 2010

Lakers Received:

F-Pau Gasol

And 2nd Round Pick in 2010

You were probably joking, but there's your answer. ;)

I was but I still like my answer better. I still can't believe that trade...bogus.:eek:

I like to like the Bulls but I don't really think they got more potential than making it to the 2nd round of the Playoffs. If they get someone else on their team then they could go somewhere. I still like that team though.

As for the Cavs I hope they trade Jermaine O'Neal for Ben Wallace. IMO Wallace hasn't really done much to make the Cavs better. Plus he's a good Center and Ilgauskas is kinda in the way of Wallace having success. I think Jermaine would be a perfect PF spot for the Cavs obviously with Ilgauskas at Center. I like Redd but I really think O'Neal would make the Cavs a huge huge team. I doubt the Cavs could get 'em both.

I'm also suprised at how well the Magic and Sixers did this year. Didn't think the Sixers would pull 2 games on the Pistons like that, especially the first game in Détroit. And I definately didn't think the Magic would make it that far. Guess that was cause they only had to face the Raptors in the first round. No offense to those who are Magic fans. I like the Magic but I just don't think their 2nd-rounders that's all.

I hope the Bulls and Heat make some ruckus next year. I could really come to like the Heat if Marion does well. I hated that Shaq-Marion trade cause I think both teams were much better before that trade but I like the idea of Marion, Wade and Mourning.

Edited by Lord of Fate

• 3 weeks later...