WTF!?!? Fullyloaded help

FXH Reaper

did you actually apply the backpack upgrades to your character make sure you do that once you get them. all i can tell you is to use the claptrap guide in the forums thats what i did and you can only get the one in old haven with the quest "not without my claptrap"

theres enough claptraps in the original game

Yeah, I just reread the achievement description. I was remembering it as a "save all claptraps" achievement as opposed to a "get 42 inventory slots" achievement. I'm most likely wrong then. I guess in this instance, I'd have to ask whether the OP does in fact have 42 inventory slots? It is easy to miss some of those claptraps.

did you actually apply the backpack upgrades to your character make sure you do that once you get them. all i can tell you is to use the claptrap guide in the forums thats what i did and you can only get the one in old haven with the quest "not without my claptrap"

I think this might be the solution. I know I'd saved at least 5 Claptraps before I applied the upgrades since I thought it the space went up automatically.

Also if you sell any and can't buy them back you have a possibility of not having enough for 42.