Looking for online matches? (10vs10, league and clubs)

Hayden

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello all,

I'd like to have 10 vs 10 match on Saturday(Jan. 15)

Time :

(Japan)11:00 pm

(San Francisco)6:00 am

(New York)9:00 am

(London)2:00 pm

Now 5 persons will attend (15 left). If you can attend, could you please send me a message and attend this match! Thank you very much.

Can I use two gametag on one xbox for having 10vs 10 match? If so, 7 persons will attend (13 remain) Also, there is not so much time, could you please distribute this 10vs10 match info to your friends? Thank you very much

Edited by ichimu1651

Hello all,

Time :

Now 13 persons will attend (7 left). If you can attend, could you please send me a message and attend this match! Thank you very much.

Also, I have one question. Can I use two gametag on one xbox for having 10vs 10 match? If so, 16 persons will attend (4 remain) Since there is not so much time, could you please distribute this 10vs10 match info to your friends? Thank you very much.

Hello all,

Time :

Now 13 persons will attend (7 left). If you can attend, could you please send me a message and attend this match! Thank you very much.

Also, I have one question. Can I use two gametag on one xbox for having 10vs 10 match? If so, 16 persons will attend (4 remain) Since there is not so much time, could you please distribute this 10vs10 match info to your friends? Thank you very much.

please count me in too, gt is goelzinho 73, i also can be down with two consoles/accounts and game disks, so let´s get this done.

Hello all,

Time :

Count me in too. GT Aricardo947

Also i have the "A.bell feaver" achievement so if a lot of people who need this are participating then it should help.