DLC trouble?

I have the same issue. Couple a months ago the DLC cost was ok - 800 MSP each. Now the DLCs are not available. When I try to download it from the game it says that it cost -1 MSP and when I try to download it it says that I don't have enough MSP (around 4 millions!). What the hell!? FIX IT GUYS, FIX IT!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

So I just broke this game back out after being on my shelf for a year, and low and behold the DLC has vanished. This has got to be because of THQ going under, right? I mean the timing just makes too much sense. I'm guessing whoever bought Relic doesn't (obviously) own the rights to Warhammer, but what the hell? Seriously, they better get this figured out.

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Found the following on a Warhammer 40k site. It is a response from Sega in regards to their takeover of the Space Marine content and the loss of the DLC servers:

Vincent - SEGA, Apr 16 12:01 (BST): Dear Customer, Unfortunately, we currently do not have access to the tools required to sort this issue out for you. We are currently working closely with Relic to get these tools in place as quickly as possible. We will let you know as soon as we have the ability to assist you. We apologise for any inconvenience during this transition and greatly appreciate your patience. Kind Regards, SEGA Support

However this was months ago, so I'm guessing those servers aren't coming back online. That's a shame because Dreadnought Assault was the most fun I've had on the multiplayer, and now I can't get the Chaos cheevos.:(

• 3 weeks later...