Turbo controller-able medals?

L4D II JoK3r

I'm looking at getting this controller and as you can set up turbo for every button it would come in handy. Excluding the medals you can idle (wins, game modes etc.)I was thinking that the following medals are turbo-able :-

Cover

Spotter

Doorman

Is there seriously no other medals that you can idle / semi-idle with this?

Thanks,

JoK3r.

I'm looking at getting this controller and as you can set up turbo for every button it would come in handy. Excluding the medals you can idle (wins, game modes etc.)I was thinking that the following medals are turbo-able :-

Cover

Spotter

Doorman

Is there seriously no other medals that you can idle / semi-idle with this?

Thanks,

JoK3r.

I think that list covers it. I have a Hori Pad EX, however, not the one you linked above. I used this controller to "auto-boost" Seriously 2.0 in Gears 2.

Also, you can use a turbo controller to help a buddy out if you are going for the Guardian onyx medal. If you and a friend log in a guest, have the guest account on your team be the leader and have your friend on the opposing team also be a leader. Have your guest account stand in any corner and have your friend capture your guest account. You would then melee him twice to have him release your leader. Then you melee your leader twice (holding the gnasher) to keep him down. By the time your friend gets up, all he has to do is press "X" to capture the leader again and you repeat the process. Just make sure that you set the capture time to 60 seconds and bleed-out time to 5 seconds to maximize your leader rescues per round.

If you are the one doing the rescuing, all you have to do is turn on the turbo for the "B" button and just melee your leader then melee your friend; back and forth, back and forth. All you would have to do is physically move the left stick. If you are the one doing the capturing, I would put the "X" and "A" button on turbo (if possible) so that you could automatically pick yourself up when you get downed and instantly capture the leader in front of you when he is down.

You can also use a turbo controller to get Medic in about 20 minutes with the help of a friend as well. Use the exact same set up as above, but choose the map "OVERPASS" and have your guest account (as leader) stand in front of the turret that is located on the left side of the overpass. Have your friend on the opposite team continuously shoot the turret at your guest account while you stand beside your guest mashing the "X" button... or rather, turbo fire the "X" button and basically just stand there picking up your leader when he goes down automatically.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...