Patch Discussion

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

did he start fresh or was it a continuation of his previous career?

He continued his same career. Was not aware we could start over??

He was missing the two slimers and I was missing the two slimers and the cherub, grundel and the civil war ghosts. We got the two slimers right off which would eliminate the theory stating the lower level ghosts would appear first if anyone in the match needed them.

We then played the Times Square Campaign and the Museum Campaign and I go the other 3 needed. My achievement did not unlock like his did.

We both tried to unlock the Payday! achievement and it will not unlock.

A friend of mine I'm playing with just unlocked No Job Too Big, but me and my other friend have not gotten it.

I have a theory, be it a slim one. I looked at KPD7424's brother's card and my friend's card. They are both missing "On the Payroll". Maybe that has something to do with it? I dunno...

I believe we share similar theories and that is that this game will only allow 980 GS but with variations of achieving that mark.

Just played a campaign and caught the last 2 ghosts I was missing. No achievement.

Also, unless it was just someone I was playing with (lag), there was EXTREME issues regarding gameplay. Ghosts would spawn, just float around the screen, and no matter how much you shot them they wouldn't take damage. Lots of us were also just randomly falling down stunned when there were no ghosts on the map. The best, though, was on a Wave 10 of survival the game ended, said we won, yet all 3 Black Slime Monsters were still on the map.

Very weird.

Does anyone know the requirements to get polar slimer to show?

This is from TR's guide: http://www.terminalreality.com/ghostbusters-multiplayer-achievements-guide/

• Polar Slimer (Slimer Ghost)
    • Capture Wee Slimer
    • Get 20 or more total points in Slime Dunk jobs in all levels.
    • Be in any campaign/instant level for Polar Slimer to appear (Ghost will not appear in Slime Dunk jobs)

Polar Slimer Tip:

To capture Polar Slimer one Ghostbuster needs to get 20 total points throughout all 6 different Slime Dunk job levels. With a team of three or more Ghostbusters, two of the Ghostbusters can wrangle and move the Slimers to one Ghostbuster who then dunks them in. After this has been done, an instant or campaign match must be started for Polar Slimer to appear.

Edit: Ha! A lot happened between me loading this page and actually getting around to responding. Guess you found that on your own already ;)

Wow I finally got polar and glutton slimer, plus the cheevo even unlocked! Still no payday or egons guinea pig though

How many points in Ghostbusters did you have BEFORE the No Job Too Big unlocked? It's looking like anyone who had 980 before the patch can't get the achievement, so I'm curious if that trend has been continuing.