Fight Fire with Fire and Creeping Death -.-

Nirumano

I wouldn't be surprised. A lot of people's fingers, forearms, etc tire out before they can achieve anything. I forget which PC Gamer it was, but he said lifted weights 3-4 times a week and did cardio almost everyday. He said that's part of his success (he was the best PC gamer in Unreal, I think, around 5-6 years ago). Plus, mental clarity and energy are generally much higher in people who work out.

As you play more you also learn how to be more relaxed though. When you're a newbie and can't react fast enough you tend to use more unnecessary strength. I'm a super weakling who hasn't exercised in five years (no exaggeration) and I don't tire at all when strumming fast.

I have FFWF and CD, and i am THE MOST UNFIT person you will ever meet. Seriously, yesterday i tried to climb onto a roof, and i STILL needed help up.

It's not really about muscle strength because i have none of that. It's more about getting into the moment and forgetting what your hitting, because your hands will do the work for you.