Jill Sucks

Just because you dont have the attention span to learn how she works doesnt make her bad.After few hours of training room and 15 plus something win streak with her I'm saying that my points didnt go to waste.

Also Wesker+Jill with arrow kick assist is like a couple made in heaven.

So I got the DLC today and I was really looking forward to Jill and to my surprise she sucks very bad 2 or her specials are crap specialy her level 3 a total mess truly disappointed. Does anyone agree ???

you just suck with her. Thats it.

Its like in street fighter where everyone was excited about the new characters but then realized that they are hard to learn so they stayed at ryu.

nahhh, no char on the game sucks, they just may not be ur play style, or they might take some time to learn, just keep trying, remember u arnt gonna win online with new chars if ur not familiar with them :p i learned that the hard way with shuma :p bad idea i spose searching for "Same" rank when im 4th Lord haha

She's not a bad character, she's a tricky one. Her gun hyper is pretty hard to get anything more than 200k damage out of (and I can only get that out of the corner) but she can do a good 400k range damage without any hypers at all, which is good. You don't need good hyper combos to be a good character. Wesker is proof of that.

you just suck with her. Thats it.

Its like in street fighter where everyone was excited about the new characters but then realized that they are hard to learn so they stayed at ryu.

It's an opinion now need to go all cry baby. I am sorry BUT IN MY OPINION they messed up a good opportunity is not about style here is more like she's what good to be cheap and what. People can defend her with the words not ur style but at then end you left with one thing a disappointing first DLC. I know many will not understand but the problem with this game they wanted to do characters so different than those of Marvel vs Capcom 2 and that's good but at the same time kind of a disappointment after a 10 year wait. And with DLC characters like that it's sad because one thing how many of you will use her in your team. And as for the Ryu coment from CoregBlue1 I was marvel vs Capcom 2 dreamcast and arcade champion in Puerto Rico before you were probably born.

oh i am not crying since i know her full potential. As JamesSlips said, you just don´t have the attention to learn her, so she is a bad character. People who are defending her are able to play her, so i am sure they don´t think its a dissapointing dlc.

And as for the Ryu coment from CoregBlue1 I was marvel vs Capcom 2 dreamcast and arcade champion in Puerto Rico before you were probably born.

where is the proof?

If its true it would be very impressive indeed.

Edited by CoregBlue1

All characters have there use if they did not they would not get made but that does not mean she's good. Having a hard on for her does not make her good and if you want to try me I can beat you with her easy but she still sucks send me a challenge so I can shut you up.

I can beat you with her easy but she still sucks send me a challenge so I can shut you up.

talking big, getting agressive: typical sign for lack of fighting knowledge. i met hundred of "i can beat you anytime" bla bla people, if someone isn´t your opinion you freak out.

You succesfully put the discussion to an end here. i didn´t wanted to continue anyway so thanks man ;)

Edited by CoregBlue1

All characters have there use if they did not they would not get made but that does not mean she's good. Having a hard on for her does not make her good and if you want to try me I can beat you with her easy but she still sucks send me a challenge so I can shut you up.

I'm sorry.All I heard was blah blah blaah Jill sucks.Wanna share the reasons with the rest of the class, why she sucks?

Jesus, this is why people should just stfu about games in general.

Characters have only been out not even 48 hours and people are running up and down and moaning saying "she's shit" or "he's shit" and none of you have even done anything with the characters or displayed any good reason to consider why X or Y isn't good, but out come the ePenises about who is beating who with what crap character.

Fucks sake, calm down. ITS A GAME!

Characters have only been out not even 48 hours and people are running up and down and moaning saying "she's shit" or "he's shit" and none of you have even done anything with the characters or displayed any good reason to consider why X or Y isn't good, but out come the ePenises about who is beating who with what crap character.

I'm glad someone in the world has common sense.

Well said...annnnnd I agree.

Chill out guys. We don't want this to turn into Gametrailers forums now do we? ;)

I'm still deciding whether I should even bother with the DLC characters. Jill interests me more than Shuma but I've already got my team all set so starting with a new character seems pointless and a waste of money. Especially at 5 bucks a pop...

I laughed when I read this..... It reminded me of all the squeakers on MW2 solving all arguments with "1v1 quikscopes" challanges

I found that shuma was a very unique character, fun to learn though..... Jill on the other hand does not really interest me... but thats only my opinion

Jill is hard to get the hang of, but it pays off if you learn her. I haven't seen these infinites that were mentioned, well i wouldn't use them because thats cheap, but i get along fine with her. The only thing i don't really like about her is her low health. That is about it for me.

I think Jill is great except for her hyper 3 combo. when I first did it I was thinking, "uh...what now"

I was thinking the same thing, I sat there dashing around like a dumbass mashing every attack I could trying to do SOMETHING and it didn't happen. I bet the guy I faced online thought I was a complete idiot lol. At least i devised a bit of a game plan which doesn't really involve that hyper, but if I need to use the damn thing it's a last ditch effort to buy some breathing time, and to try and pull out a couple hits in between dashes.