Achievement Guide

The Pants Party

Here is the list for the EZI achievement I will tell you were and how to get them,but you can re-order them for your achievement guide ok?

Well here they are

EZI scarf: Located on the pirate ship that Polka, and gang board. Play a session with Captive conga. You need to use Score piece 4 to get this item.

EZI string phone: Located in Baroque castle. in the main hallway go up the left stairs. Enter the hallway you see. The guy you have to play the session with is Celebrity Marcato. Use score piece 1,

EZI Handkerchief: walk through the audience chamber(after getting the warp key) to the side garden there. There is a person called conceited choir. Play score piece 17 for this item.

Smiling EZI: to the left of the hotel in Baroque talk to a person named Contray Marimba. play score piece 6

Chapel EZI: After atalking to the left statue by the enterance to double reed tower of sand. Go south just before exiting the area look in the sand for a statue. Talk to it and play score piece 13.

Weekly EZI magazine: in Baroque, across the street from the bar look for a person called Gentle Harp. play score piece 16.

EZI Cracker: Talk to a guy named Gentlemanly Pop in forte city near the castle gate to the left. Talk to him, and play score piece 2

EZI Bun: in Elegy of the moon, just north of the save point located near the enterance to Xylophone tower

Rainbow EZI: in Elegy of the moon, right before you go down the stairs towards the barrier, check the items in the bottome left corner of the screen.

EZI Paddle: In Baroque inn, go up the right stairs and enter the second door to the left. Play Score piece 7

EZI Egg: about halfway up sharp mountains take a right into a cave, press A to talk to Killer Bell Lyre. Play score piece 14.

EZI photo: Located outside the enterance to Andante. instead of entering the cave head right down the path to the next screen. on the next screen there should be a man called Lonely Pitch. Play score piece 20

EZI pendant: Located in mandolin church, talk to the guy sitting in the pue to the left of the priest called Methodical Gospel. play score piece 29.

Small EZI: Located in agogo village near the cave enterance is a guy called Precocious Flute. talk to him, and play score piece 26

EZI Pajamas: Located in Baroque castle. in the main hallway go up the left stairs. Enter the second door on the left. talk to the guy there and play score piece 12.

Elite EZI: Tenuto Village just follow the dirt path from polka's house the the musician called Solitary String. play score piece 21.

Laughing EZI: located in hannon hills right before you go to Forte city. Right where the Lace veil is located is a man called Strolling Ghost Note. play scorce piece 9.

EZI Pocketbook: located in cantabile, talk the guy you give the fruitbasket to to play a session. play score piece 13.

Swimming EZI: located on the beach of chorus plains Talk to a person named Twilight Juju. play score piece 15

EZI Certificate: located in Glassando cliffs, just keep jumping down the ledges to the right, until you see Wiseman Maracas. Talk to him and play score piece 5.

Cherry EZI: Located in ritardando when you return with polka's party. A guy named Worrywart Horn is located near the pharmacy. talk to him and play score piece 3.

that is it. I am pretty sure that is all of them. I even gave the locations of all the items. Please note some of these are second playthrough only, or can be got only at a specific time.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TPP, you say Note #5: Your EZI items disappear going to your second play, so don't even worry about them until then. at the top, but in another post you say that they transfer over. So which is it? @_@

I was wrong. I thought you keep them, but they disappear. This is confirmed by Kaens.

I need some better explanations for some stuff in Mysterious Unison. Thanks for the guide Ray55555 (and Pants Party) but Ray's is a bit confusing sometimes, when it comes to which way to go and what floor you're supposed to be on.

Does anybody know what floor each of the 7 Soul Shards are on?

That way I won't even leave the floor until I find it. Something like this (as an example: )

Soul Shards are on these floors:

Level 1

Level 2

Level 4

Level 7

Level 9

Level 10

Level 12

If somebody could tell me that, it would be great.

How do you get past Level 7 in Mysterious Unison?

I can't get past level 7. It's like the old Zelda trick to get to the graveyard but I have no idea how to do this one. There is obviously a pattern but I can't seem to figure it out and the guide doesn't really explain it unless I am not reading it correctly.

Also to clarify something, you basically have to play through Mysterious Unison twice because their is a Soul Shard on Level 6 (I think?) that an NPC has. He wants 99,999,999 for it but there is just no way to get that much. The guide says "fight monsters in the dungeon to get that much" which is a little vague. I'll clear it up from information I found out. Level 11 (and/or 12) has monsters that drop something close to 3,000,000 per fight so it will only take you about 30 minutes at that level. So you'd have to go down there and get the gold and walk back through to Level 6.

Does that last paragraph make sense to you all?

Well, you can warp back to the entrance when you get to lower levels and then skip around. I've gotten all of the shards except for the last one. I'm trying to figure out how to kill the last boss. The 100 million is actually pretty easy to get if you kill the robot guys on level 12. Catch them off guard and then go 6way harmony ftw.

BTW, if anyone has a strategy for the last boss in Unison, I'd appreciate hearing it.

BTW, if anyone has a strategy for the last boss in Unison, I'd appreciate hearing it.
Everyone's different, but here's how I did it...

Viola (Lvl 79)

L1 - White Dagger

D1 - Evil Strike

L2 - Heal Arrow

D2 - Night Arrow

Jazz (Lvl 79)

L1 - Heat Blade

D1 - Geo Blade

L2 - Raven Blast

D2 - Geo Blade

Falsetto (Lvl 79)

L1 - Snow Claw

D1 - Howling Thunder

L2 - Snow Claw

D2 - Willow Strike

Also for Jazz I had this awesome sword called Bezwell's Sword (+220 atk, absorb 20% dmg as HP). He had over 59,000 hps at this point of the game so I was always able to keep him topped off in health even after the worst attacks.

For my items I just used 25 Angel Trumpets. With all of my guys over 50k, these were basically 25000 heals, I'd just let my guys die if they were going to and went all out offense. Honestly I think I only ended up using 10 or 12 of them anyways thanks to Viola's heals during the harmony chains. Also I had recovery gloves on Viola, so that's a free 5000+ HP heal every turn.

Basically from my moveset you can see that I went with all high combo attacks, focusing on building up my combos (enhanced by things like werewolf choker & Falsetto's Lord's Reign weapon). Nearly every time one of my guy's attacked I was able to trigger a 4-6 combo harmony chain. This is just absurd amounts of dmg and even with the boss healing himself for 100k a pop at the end it didn't matter. Entire fight took me maybe 10-15 mins and I did it while chatting on the phone.

If you haven't practiced your harmony chains that's really what you need to do to make this happen. Oh one last note, I had a hard time keeping my chain going after Viola's heal arrows, which is why I moved those to the 2nd wave of special attacks.

Is it possible to finish the unison tower on the first play-through?

Yup, that's what I did. My thinking was I'd only have to BEAT the game once, since the rest of the achievements on my 2nd play through I shouldn't have to go past Chapter 6. We'll see how it worked out, but made more sense to me since my guys were already all buffed up.

I would highly suggest doing the Unison dungeon on the first play. The second play all enemies get twice the health and 1.5x attack and defense, so you will need your characters all at level 99. It can be done at 75ish on the first play. Saves a ton of time.

Your character levels do not transfer to the second play.

I would highly suggest doing the Unison dungeon on the first play. The second play all enemies get twice the health and 1.5x attack and defense, so you will need your characters all at level 99. It can be done at 75ish on the first play. Saves a ton of time.

Your character levels do not transfer to the second play.

Actually you can do Unison dungeon at level 65 with just Jazz, Allegretto, and Falsetto. That dungeon is really easy as long as you got a good grip on the harmony chains.

Actually you can do Unison dungeon at level 65 with just Jazz, Allegretto, and Falsetto. That dungeon is really easy as long as you got a good grip on the harmony chains.

My guys were in they low 50s when I started the dungeon and finished it at level 79. I wasn't even trying to level, I was avoiding as many fights as possible, well until it was time to earn the 99,999,999 gold for the soul.

Well I was getting raped by Rondo until I leveled a good deal. Now I just have to grind out the gold and kill the last boss, as well as search for a score piece. Going to have to wait until morning, and I pray I finish this before I leave to go stand in line for Halo or it might be a few weeks before I get back to it. I just want to have all the "first play" achievement done at least.

Well I was getting raped by Rondo until I leveled a good deal. Now I just have to grind out the gold and kill the last boss, as well as search for a score piece. Going to have to wait until morning, and I pray I finish this before I leave to go stand in line for Halo or it might be a few weeks before I get back to it. I just want to have all the "first play" achievement done at least.

Am I the only one who thought that Rhondo was a push over. I easily countered almost everything she threw at me and, I constantly did 50+ hit combos for over 500K each time. She never even took my health below 65%.

Well, Rondo was tough for me, but doable in the end. I had almost beaten the last boss in Unison when I posted my desperate plea for strategy here, so I'll have to give him another go when I get home from work. And the Harmony Chains are awesome, but I'm also letting my wife battle with me, so it can make some of the timing tricky, and the button changes can be a killer. ;)

for rondo and the last boss, i would suggest getting all the 99,999,999G first then fighting them (well you have to for the last boss anyway). After I collected all the money, I was level 75 and i just 6way harmony'd them to hell. barely scratched any of my 40,000+ HP. haha After the fights my level was 80.

Also, I found Wiseman Maracas for one of the EZI items on my first playthrough in Glissando Cliffs. I didn't bother figuring out which score to play, but he is in Glissando.

Edit: nevermind, didn't see ray's post above

Ok, I finished the first part of the guide with everything that can be done on the first play. Halo comes out tonight and I will most likely not be playing this (or any other) game much for the next couple weeks. I will finish this guide, don't worry... but it might be a while.

Kaens, if you could take over copy/pasting the achievements into the thread in the Staff board, I would appreciate it. I told Routine about the thread, so just remind him if you add something so he can put it to the site. (I'm assuming you're not a big Halo guy, correct me if I'm wrong.)

Love this game, but I love me some Halo, too. ;)

Score Piece 20 can only be received by selecting the third option from him, which should start a fight with that pirate lady from before whose name I can't remember. After the fight that guy is gone and you can search the barrels.

I don't think you can do that fight unless you've fought her in the Wah Lava Cave though, so you might need to do that on your second play, because I'm not sure you can backtrack to that spot.

I just started Chapter 6, and I'm unable to get this score piece. I tried multiple times throughout Chapter 5 with no luck. I fought the pirate lady both on her ship and in the Wah Lava Cave.

In the above post, you mention selecting the third option from him; however, talking to him doesn't give me any options. He just says a few lines and stays seated on the barrels. I'm planning on revisiting this on my second playthrough if need be, just wondering if anyone has any feedback on this.

Thanks.

from krypton04 on gamefaqs.com

"To get the third option when you talk to the guy in the cellar, you have to first examine a pillar in the church catacombs earlier, and then speak to the former employee outside of Baroque castle before you go to the bar."

this is in addition to fighting dolce in the caves. i also missed this one and am hoping that it won't affect my EZI achievement. Score Piece 20 is needed in adante in chapter 3. hopefully he will still be there come chapter 6.

Everyone's different, but here's how I did it...

For my items I just used 25 Angel Trumpets. With all of my guys over 50k, these were basically 25000 heals, I'd just let my guys die if they were going to and went all out offense. Honestly I think I only ended up using 10 or 12 of them anyways thanks to Viola's heals during the harmony chains. Also I had recovery gloves on Viola, so that's a free 5000+ HP heal every turn.

The Angel Trumpets are really what finally helped. Fill up with Angel Trumpets and Harmony Chain like hell!

It may have been the fourth. I was writing the guide after I got everything and I could not retrace my steps correctly from Ray's description. I tried to write better ones, but that one I could not find again. I found a few empty chests, but I have no idea which one was the right one.