Achievement trading thread / Coop partner(s)

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey all. If anybody has a moment to spare I need the achievement for the amulet. I don't need it duped or anything. Just need the achievement to pop so I can be done with the DLC. I'm online now, so just drop me a message on XBL

Edit: Also, not sure if it's level specific or not, but my character's only lvl 50

Edited by DarkReign2021

hey people, im a level 51 Mechromancer in need of 3 other players, preferably different classes, to help me blitz through the last 3 rounds in Murderlin's Temple!....

GT: VideInfra86

i will be online for the next few hours and probably tomoro as well :)

Im looking for help in Murderlin's Temple for the achievement. So im a lvl 34 gunzker ( my data got corrupted, so i had redo the game :( so, i need help sgt soulblade ) i do not care if ur 50lvl or mod weapons or not. i just want to get this acheivement quick and fast. My Gt Sgt SoulBlade

Im looking for help in Murderlin's Temple for the achievement. So im a lvl 34 gunzker ( my data got corrupted, so i had redo the game :( so, i need help sgt soulblade ) i do not care if ur 50lvl or mod weapons or not. i just want to get this acheivement quick and fast. My Gt Sgt SoulBlade

Hey if you're doing the normal play through and don't care about the level of the person helping you I could do so. I'll just join with my lvl 61 Mechromancer and let Deathtrap do all the work.

GT: Penter2192

Hey, I could use some help on defeating the final 4 dragons for the boss raid. I don't want to waste more Eridium by trying to do it myself. I don't even want to do it on TVHM, I just want the achievement so we can do it on Normal. Also, if anyone has any extra money or super expensive weapons to spare, I need to do the Amulet of Mystery achievement too and I hear it costs like 3 mil, and I don't have much money for my character, so I could use more for that.

I'm on Mountain Standard Time and I'm available at most times of the day. My username is the same as my GamerTag and I have a mic. Let me know if you can help out with these by sending me a message on these forums or better yet, just friend me and shoot me a message. Thanks!

I am looking to do the raid boss and slaughter dome achievements, I have a 61 Mechromancer, however I have only beaten this DLC on UVHM.

If anyone has the raid unlocked in normal/true and would like to party up I will be on for the rest of the night.

GT: K Money78

EDIT: We managed to beat the raid boss and get the amulet but we still need help on the final Badass Wave 6 of Murderlin and are stopping for tonight. We will be looking to play Wednesday night at 9pm central and would like 2 people if possible to help out. As soon as we beat that wave, we're outta your hair. I'm a 54 Siren and my buddy's a 56 Commando, we're pretty well-equipped and just need the support since we're on True Vault Hunter Mode. My name is YellowHare, his is SsJ0Gohan. Send a message to coordinate.

Edited by YellowHare

EDIT: We managed to beat the raid boss and get the amulet but we still need help on the final Badass Wave 6 of Murderlin and are stopping for tonight. We will be looking to play Wednesday night at 9pm central and would like 2 people if possible to help out. As soon as we beat that wave, we're outta your hair. I'm a 54 Siren and my buddy's a 56 Commando, we're pretty well-equipped and just need the support since we're on True Vault Hunter Mode. My name is YellowHare, his is SsJ0Gohan. Send a message to coordinate.

Level 52 gunzerker, got to last wave by myself, willing to help if you haven't found anyone