Achievement Discussion

It looks like a pretty solid list. 75G for beating it on Veteran, is that more than other recent CoD games? Makes me wonder how difficult it will be.

No, the earlier games had 100 or higher, but they did have less achievements. MW 3 and Black Ops was 100g for completing the game on Hard or Veteran.

No, the earlier games had 100 or higher, but they did have less achievements. MW 3 and Black Ops was 100g for completing the game on Hard or Veteran.

CoD Classic was worth 30G and didn't have individual mission on Veteran achievements. Of course, it's lower since the complete gamerscore for this game is only 200G.

CoD 2 was worth 200G but had individual/grouped mission on Veteran achievements (10 @ 60G each).

CoD 3 was worth 150G and didn't have individual mission on Veteran achievements.

MW was worth 90G but had individual/grouped missions on Veteran achievements (11 @ 40G each).

WaW was worth 100G but had individual missions on Veteran achievements (15 @ 30G each).

MW2 was worth 90G but had individual/grouped missions on Veteran achievements (9 @ 25G each).

BO was worth 100G and didn't have individual mission on Veteran achievements.

MW3 was worth 100G but had individual/grouped missions on Veteran achievements (6 @ 25G each).

BO II was only worth 15G but had "beat Past and Future missions on Veteran" achievements (worth 50G each).

Ghosts was only worth 40G and didn't have individual mission on Veteran achievements.

AW is worth 75G and doesn't have individual mission on Veteran achievements (secret achievements are for just completing the level on any difficulty).

• 2 weeks later...

On the whole 'Next COD' question; I have to say I hope they take a step backwards now. I will play this COD but it has a feel of a Halo / Titanfall future shooter, not the real world kind of setting that COD is known for. They have crept forwards into the future.

I think a real step backwards towards WWII again, or WWI, maybe earlier will make things much better.

We shall await the big Treyarch announcement I guess.......

For whatever reason the achievement for spending my first exo upgrade point hasn't unlocked, but I have the achievement for maxing out my exo suit... makes sense....

Also, the Wheelman achievement is ridiculous. I have played through that long, boring mission 6 times now, and of course that's the last thing you have to do, and somehow I still manage to fuck it up. I don't think I'll ever unlock it.

I have every other single player achievement with the exception of Advanced Soldier (spending my first exo upgrade point). Pretty ridiculous that it didn't pop. Am I just going to have to clear my saved data and start a new playthrough for this to work? Because it still isn't popping

For whatever reason the achievement for spending my first exo upgrade point hasn't unlocked, but I have the achievement for maxing out my exo suit... makes sense....

Also, the Wheelman achievement is ridiculous. I have played through that long, boring mission 6 times now, and of course that's the last thing you have to do, and somehow I still manage to fuck it up. I don't think I'll ever unlock it.

I guess you won't enjoy reading that I completed it my first try. :p

So since I have all the single player achievements except using my first exo upgrade point, I deleted all my saved data so that I could start a brand new campaign to go for the achievement. I went through the first mission, spent my first point, and the achievement still didn't pop. I don't know what to do. Any tips?

So since I have all the single player achievements except using my first exo upgrade point, I deleted all my saved data so that I could start a brand new campaign to go for the achievement. I went through the first mission, spent my first point, and the achievement still didn't pop. I don't know what to do. Any tips?

Are u using a external hdd? I am, and when I finish everything I can, was going to transfer this game back to the xbone, clear game save data, do a hard reset, then play a game to see if I can get my "genius" chievo to pop, if it does not by then.

Are u using a external hdd? I am, and when I finish everything I can, was going to transfer this game back to the xbone, clear game save data, do a hard reset, then play a game to see if I can get my "genius" chievo to pop, if it does not by then.

Nah no external, just the original 500gb that came with my console.