so....freaking....close.....

98%...........GOD DAMN IT!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

you all know what i'm talking about. that 7 minute monster named "Through the fire and the flames".

i was wondering if anybody had some tips for the last part at around 98% where it goes R B R O R B R O over and over again...

thanks...

(i am really pissed)

I tap it... hold my left index finger on red and use my right index for blue and orange. If you cant do that, (which you should since you got past the opening) try strumming for each blue and orange note and use your pinky and ring finger.

If your as lame as I am, you probably technically cheat

I do the intro on the pad (just hold down the left trigger) then pause and swap to guitar up until that bit

Works well on practice but on grinding scales, my arm has gone to sleep and I normally just manage to fail there

I've tried practicing those two bits on the guitar but I fail at tapping, someday i'll do the whole song on the guitar though

If your as lame as I am, you probably technically cheat

I do the intro on the pad (just hold down the left trigger) then pause and swap to guitar up until that bit

Works well on practice but on grinding scales, my arm has gone to sleep and I normally just manage to fail there

I've tried practicing those two bits on the guitar but I fail at tapping, someday i'll do the whole song on the guitar though

lol i'm even worse. i have a friend of mine that holds the green fret while i play the others! lol :woop:

i should try tapping the last part thoguh it looks easier than the beginning