Nuke Fail Storys!

Tommycbs

Here's my fail story:

Playing some TDM, and Afghan comes up, so I whip out my Barret w/FMJ, and Akimbo Magnums. I spawn near where the B flag would be in Domination, and run to the little shack thing behind the big bunker. I take cover on the side facing away, so I can look into it(the bunker), and snipe away. I get 7 quick kills because the enemy just keep running at me, and I go hide in the poppy fields and call out my Harriers. They get about 5 kills, and I call out my CG. When finished with the chopper, I'm on 22-0. I see a few teammates die from towards the path that leads to where C flag would be, so I get sniping. There's 3 enemies, and the first one I shot at got round the corner, so I go for the second guy, aim for his chest, and get a hitmarker. Before I could get my next shot off, he kills me with his UZI.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In highrise we were spawn trapping them at C, long story of how I get to 24, but someone gets out of the trap and marathon lightweight commando's me in the back.

My greatest nuke fail is we were spawn trapping them at C in Karachi, I OMA noobtube anyone I see, get an easy pavelow, easy chopper, easy nuke.

In highrise we were spawn trapping them at C, long story of how I get to 24, but someone gets out of the trap and marathon lightweight commando's me in the back.

My greatest nuke fail is we were spawn trapping them at C in Karachi, I OMA noobtube anyone I see, get an easy pavelow, easy chopper, easy nuke.

thats a fail in the fact you need to spawn trap in order to get even close to a nuke... :/

Ehem.......

Loser noob tuber

OT: In Invasion Ground War TDM, I was on a 23 killstreak (with hardline) and I start shooting someone and put 4 bullets into him, he doent die, my friend steals my kill. Then a predator missile gets me :(

thats a fail in the fact you need to spawn trap in order to get even close to a nuke... :/

thats how most nukes are gotten. How did you get your nukes? did your harrier get one kill and you did the rest to your chopper gunner. Then did you just get a kill or two with the chopper gunner. After that did you get the remaining 12 kills without your killstreaks. Ill answer it for you. NO!. You got kills and then your killstreaks did the work. At some point if your killstreaks were doing their job then they were spawn trapping enemies. For the most part spawn trapping is part of the process to get a nuke.

Today i got a Nuke in Rust FFA, but before this i told my friend that i was going to get it, so teh game starts i spawn on the ladder, i was happy first thing i did claymore, then went up wit OMA, i had to do it lol. After that i got the nuke pretty easily.

This is a nuke FAIL thread, not a success thread. That said, you did fail, but not in getting a nuke.

I admitted that was my greatest fail, because I got a nuke by noobtubing.

Isn't that how most people get their nukes? Then they think they're all 1337, and trash talk you after the match.

This is a nuke FAIL thread, not a success thread. That said, you did fail, but not in getting a nuke.

Isn't that how most people get their nukes? Then they think they're all 1337, and trash talk you after the match.

That was my only nuke noobtubing out of 24, what is 1337?

thats how most nukes are gotten. How did you get your nukes? did your harrier get one kill and you did the rest to your chopper gunner. Then did you just get a kill or two with the chopper gunner. After that did you get the remaining 12 kills without your killstreaks. Ill answer it for you. NO!. You got kills and then your killstreaks did the work. At some point if your killstreaks were doing their job then they were spawn trapping enemies. For the most part spawn trapping is part of the process to get a nuke.

lol!! chill :p im saying that he failed - because he had to spawn trap in order to begin getting a killstreak fullstop. (:p)

if you must know how i get/got/achieved/and had my first and only nuke then heres a link to an old thread i created --> merry christmas!! :D <-- feel free to completely ignore it, or tear it apart with negative comments, whatever floats your boat :L, i wont mind either way :p

(also mcbob - you would know how i got it if you just read this thread the first time round instead of bitching that i dont use search bars :L...)

((also!! :p my harriers never got any kills :L))

• 9 months later...

I had to share this -

Playing on Estate and was on 22 kills, switched classes to a hardline class and a host migration happened while i was switching. When it completed I was stuck with just a rucksack, no primary or secondary, I was literally carrying a rucksack in my hands instead of a weapon, managed to get 1 more kill with my knife but the game ended before i could sneak up on anyone else to knife them lol.

Also, got a nuke on Carnival but didn't call it in because i was on 40 kills and about to beat my highest streak, then the host dashboarded.

I had to share this -

Playing on Estate and was on 22 kills, switched classes to a hardline class and a host migration happened while i was switching. When it completed I was stuck with just a rucksack, no primary or secondary, I was literally carrying a rucksack in my hands instead of a weapon, managed to get 1 more kill with my knife but the game ended before i could sneak up on anyone else to knife them lol.

Also, got a nuke on Carnival but didn't call it in because i was on 40 kills and about to beat my highest streak, then the host dashboarded.

When that happens, just hit start, select class, and choose one that way, and it should fix it.

I've gotten plenty of nukes but one time I had like.. 23 or 24 kills? And I told my team don't worry just cover me I would end the game and we would win.. so we all decided to camp in the back of terminal (metal detectors), and one idiot didn't have cold-blooded.. someone threw a grenade, we died, then lost.

When that happens, just hit start, select class, and choose one that way, and it should fix it.

Thanks for this! I just usually jump off the side of a building or something to fix it lol, but not when I'm approaching a nuke!

It has also just fixed itself before but not this time, I was like that for around 5 minutes.

I'll try your method next time!

Not exactly a fail, just an annoying moment.

I don't ever select nuke because I'm not the best player in the world and would just never get one. I usually roll with 5,7 and either 9 or lately 11 killstreaks selected.

So, I go into a game of domination on Carnival, and what do I do......go bloody 29-0 -__- My harriers and pavelow did bugger all as well, 1 kill each plus 1 with the predator.

But, in my 4000+ games I've only had a killstreak over 25 three times haha, luckily once I did have nuke selected.

Another time when I did have nuke on I was 1 kill off my chopper gunner on Afghan, HQ Pro, would have got a nuke if I'd got my chopper, then some idiot n00btubes me.

• 3 weeks later...

This was probably 2 months ago. As soon as I get my nuke, a 5.0 magnitude earthquake hits my city (Christchurch, NZ) and the power goes out -_-

...the worst thing about it however, is the fact that we have had probably around 15-20 magnitude 5 quakes in the past year, yet none of them made the power go out. It has only ever gone out on a 6.0, 6.3 and 7.1. *sigh*

It just had to happen as soon as I hear that sexy nuke sound....

9/10 you are relying on the other team being spawn trapped so your CG or AC130 goes to work. Thats common knowledge.

I often get my nukes by running around wearing Turtle Beach PX5's. If there isn't 1 ninja in the lobby and you play fairly carefull. It's moderately easy.

This was probably 2 months ago. As soon as I get my nuke, a 5.0 magnitude earthquake hits my city (Christchurch, NZ) and the power goes out -_-

...the worst thing about it however, is the fact that we have had probably around 15-20 magnitude 5 quakes in the past year, yet none of them made the power go out. It has only ever gone out on a 6.0, 6.3 and 7.1. *sigh*

It just had to happen as soon as I hear that sexy nuke sound....

I got the 25th kill in a chopper gunner and got the message to 'turn the key'. Unfortunately the game ended while i was still using the chopper gunner so I didn't get the chance to call the nuke in.