Most Enjoyable/ Most Epic/ Most annoying thing you have done?

I hate being spawn trapped by a chopper gunner I still use it.

I hate everytime I rush they seem to pull a UAV out of nowhere but I mainly use UAV.

But do you rage all night and say that they should be removed from the game?

'they seem to pull a UAV out of nowhere' - lol, its a 2 killstreak with hardline.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But do you rage all night and say that they should be removed from the game?

'they seem to pull a UAV out of nowhere' - lol, its a 2 killstreak with hardline.

No I pull out CB and a stinger like a sensible person and if someone is going for a nuke I tube them like a sensible person.

It was more the context of when the UAV gets called in, I'm sure most players can manage a UAV.

This.

I went booster hunting for the first time today, so much fun. First 2 games got 2 different sets so went round RPGing their asses. Unfortunately couldn't stop them from winning both games (big maps, took a while to find them) but they did quit.

If its an objective based game, hit start and check to see if any of one of your team is tucked away in a random part of the map, this is how I usually track them down.

In FFA, I guess you have to rely on sit rep, this doesn't seem to work for me unless they are pretty close.

If its an objective based game, hit start and check to see if any of one of your team is tucked away in a random part of the map, this is how I usually track them down.

In FFA, I guess you have to rely on sit rep, this doesn't seem to work for me unless they are pretty close.

i love booster hunting. a really easy way on FFA is to press 'B' before you spawn right when you enter the game. it lets you spectate every person in the game.

on topic now, i was playing mercenary TDM a couple days ago. ended up 40-8 using a red dot Famas including the last 6 kills of the match ending with a triple kill predator. new goal for TDM is 45 kills now. gonna be tough.

Barebones Pro seems to be a good place to catch them (can party up before entering those, easier for boosters) And yeah I hit B before I spawn and spectate people for a while, especially if they have the same clan tag.

Can't do it so well at the moment, just prestiged again so don't have RPGs/anything decent haha.

Next time I get an invite to a boosting lobby I'm gonna join and kill everyone.

Not anything I've done but I just love it when the enemy team dick about defusing the bomb in SnD when they have killed all my team, and then mess it up.

3 people left in this game yesterday, 2 of them were messing about and a 3rd one comes up and starts to defuse. 10 seconds left and he starts doing that letting go of B and pressing it again thing a few times. 6 seconds left and looks like he is gonna defuse it, but he does it again with 3 seconds left.........BOOM! XD Free kills for me.

Was playing hardcore search (Skidrow), And it was me vs the WHOLE 6 on the other team... (everyone else had died)and all I had was a riot shield, spas and a throwing knife =P

Took, the first 2 out with the spas (collateral) (they funneled out from the door going out towards those boxes where you get in the window)

then I noticed a guy in the window, so I throwing knifed him

turned back around to go inside (where the collaterals were) to see a flash bang to the left by the forklift, quickly got my riot shield out and clobbered him

walked around looking for the last two, and they planted (the one by the alley, I forget which one it is), at this point Im near those stairs, (the building has a machine gun mounted in a window), sprinted through as a guy was coming up the other stairs and shot him with a spas

Getting a bit nervous, I decided to drop out the big gap on the side of the building, only to notice the last person was camping by the door underneath it outside, so as I dropped down I melee'd him with the riot shield and defused haha, we won 4-2 lol, everyone was like WTF just happened XD

sorry about the big bunch of writing =P

Interesting story!

• 2 weeks later...

Most epic:

Ok so its Search and Destroy on Highrise, only 4 on each team because people left, my whole team dies and its me against the 4 of them. I see on them run to the underground of the helipad so I just Spas-12ed him taking a few shots, I run under the helipad and crouch by a box to reload but still looking at the doorway. This is still only seconds after I killed him. As I'm done reloading, all 3 of them run in and BAM! 3 in 1 game winning kill!

By this time the game was full so 6 on each side and everyone saw it, the game erupted with "OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" (the stuff you hear in killcam of the week etc).

• 3 weeks later...

I went into the building on Derail that the other team was camping at. Went in with my ump blasted 3 people on the stairs. Went in the room thrown flash bangs, knifed a guy reloaded, killed 2 more with the ump, they flashed banged me, i pulled out the shotgun blasted 2 more, they brung in 3-4 more people killed 1 with my ump, ran out of ammo and blasted 2 more with the shotgun before the last guy killed me lol

I went into the building on Derail that the other team was camping at. Went in with my ump blasted 3 people on the stairs. Went in the room thrown flash bangs, knifed a guy reloaded, killed 2 more with the ump, they flashed banged me, i pulled out the shotgun blasted 2 more, they brung in 3-4 more people killed 1 with my ump, ran out of ammo and blasted 2 more with the shotgun before the last guy killed me lol

Except the maximum amount of people you can have on a team is 9, nice try though.

They respawned and came back in the room to kill me. I got flash banged a couple times. Took a minute or 2. I wasn't by myself when I went in. I was the only one left on my team in the building after and got flash banged and hid near a desk til i could see after i cleared the first room(bout 7 kills). The ones I killed on the stairs came back in. They already knew I was in there. Had 11-12 kills before I died.

Not the most epic thing I've done but..........

Killed the same guy 11 times in a row last night. Playing domination on rundown, I run over from A side to C and there's a guy capping the flag on his own, killed him. hung back waiting for him to return, when he did, killed him again, this time i picked up his barret. I had a feeling he'd come back again and he did - 4 times, i killed him 3 times with his own barret and the other time he went by my claymore. called in a predator and killed him again, along with another guy. dropped a harrier and the unlucky fellow found himself amongst the bombs and he got killed a further 3 times with the harrier.

I checked the scores at this point and I was 13 - 0 and he was 0 - 11, fair play to the guy, he stayed to the end of the game as well.

• 1 month later...

I cant play online, so most of mine are splitscreen.

Best: On Terminal, I just went out of the plane and he was in the walkway just outside the bookstore, i threw a frag through the sky light and it went through the skylight behind him and killed him.

Epic: Tie between

1.Me and a friend were playing on Afghan, he had copycat and copied my class, i turned the corner and we both head shot noob tubed each other. i thought it was funny, same class, same kill.

2. Spec ops (going a different rout here) playing the Gulag level, he blasts through it and i get downed and in last stand. Because he finished, i had to crawl the 40m to the objective and fall down the hole.

Annoying: Get hit and hid behind a wall on Terminal behind the cart in the corner under the bookstore. He trows a semtax and it lands in front of me, trapping me there. all i could do was go "shit...." boom.

EDIT: Never mind... Most annoying: Losing a round of S&D (friends house) by getting killed by your own trolling care package.

Edited by MojaveRedneck
Minor grammatical changes.