How many are still playing?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mw2 is still very active and gets quite a few thousand a night atleast 60-70k which is quite alot and that only counting the time online(uk time) , even if mw3 becomes as popular as mw2/blackops i will still play mw2 and i think i wont be the only 1.

I usually have a six player party of friends on search and it's a blast! I usually only play with friends on barebones (not boosting), search, or occasionaly TDM. I love how people are coming to their senses that MW2 is better than Black Ops. Its awesome!:uzi:

I have come to realize these games are only playable when you have a group of friends. I get so pissed at shitty teammates when running solo.

• 9 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Yes, there's a good amount that still plays.

I personally play this game over Black Ops because this game's hit detection is 50x more spot on than Badhitmarkers Ops.

MW3 was just so bland compared to MW2. MW2: More color (maps), more gun variety (it was like you could if you tried, dominate with any gun, since there was stopping power and other game changing perks)

Not as much camping since MW2 had a more "super-soldier" feel since you CAN go to town with any gun. I just had a game last night with an MG4 holo and go 21-12.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...