Nuke Fail Storys!

Tommycbs

Was 24-0 on Terminal domination once, and just as I finish in my chopper gunner, some douchebag noobtubes me across the map, cue pissed off reaction.

The very next game I was annoyed so I ended up getting a nuke that game, just, as when I got my 25th kill, I died straight afterwards :p

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So the closest I've been to a nuke is 23 right? so I go to my friends house (hes gotten 18 nukes) and i go on wasteland on domination with noob tube and c4. we have C and the enemy had A and B. I shot noob tubes thru the bunkers and C4 over the hedge. Harriers! 2 kills with the airstike and 2 with the gun. AC130! 'Asplode everyone, need 2 more. I was FREAKING OUT! I repeated a process; C4 over hedge, OMA repeat. Got a double, and I had it! A different friend I was playing with had one already and wanted a double, but I was too excited and launched it! and he got all WTFMH on me but I didn't care! But then I realized it was on my friends profile....:mad::mad::mad::mad:!!:chair:wtf:rant::omg:omg:omg:omg

I had a hardcore team death match on wasteland, i was sniping on one side of the hedges by the cars facing the church with a thermal and suppressor on. i got what would be required for a nuke, buttt i forgot to add it to my kill streak. it would have been my one and only nuke. made me sad faced

So the closest I've been to a nuke is 23 right? so I go to my friends house (hes gotten 18 nukes) and i go on wasteland on domination with noob tube and c4. we have C and the enemy had A and B. I shot noob tubes thru the bunkers and C4 over the hedge. Harriers! 2 kills with the airstike and 2 with the gun. AC130! 'Asplode everyone, need 2 more. I was FREAKING OUT! I repeated a process; C4 over hedge, OMA repeat. Got a double, and I had it! A different friend I was playing with had one already and wanted a double, but I was too excited and launched it! and he got all WTFMH on me but I didn't care! But then I realized it was on my friends profile....:mad::mad::mad::mad:!!:chair:wtf:rant::omg:omg:omg:omg

Not exactly a nuke you'd want to be proud of anyway.

are all the stupid animations at the end of your little story necessary?

makes you seem like a 11 year old girl.

• 2 weeks later...