How many get hate message after games?

nawtbird

Check this message I got when I turned on my xbox last night lol -

'go fuck yourself u little child i fucked your dead granny she looks like a fucking cow u little'

I had no idea why, i thought it may have been because of me using the RPG because I'm doing the challenges at the moment. But when I asked what I did to really upset him that bad, he replied with -

'u keep hard scoping'

My favourite hate message to date!

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not many at all, as I didn't play this Call of Duty as much as I did with the other ones. The only messages I got from this game were from people who wanted me to join for prestige lobbies and/or asking me to give them Microsoft Points. It's part of the reason why I despise the game and most of the players who play it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Ive gotten alot of hate mail, this one in particular was so good that i had to put it on Youtube so everybody else could hear it.

Whooped up on a few guys a few years back when this game came out and this is what i got. WARNING: Extreme foul language.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=joCuPEv64TE]Angry MW2 Voice Message - YouTube[/ame]

U mad? lol!!

I also got a thread for this on the forums

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=338745

I often get abuse messages, when I play I tend to choose an area that has the most view points and make it mine for the rest of the game, alot of people call it camping but to me its strategic sitting.....but I often get abuse messages after games or people mumbling into their mic's who have obviously hacked to 10th going "mrrr camper arsehole mrrr". It is fun though, if you don't like campers don't keep going back there to try and kill me, I'll soon get bored and find a new place.

Then again I will talk crap to people over mic who annoy me, these people are mainly guys playing music down their headset, making stupid noises or and this is the most annoying, when they have a friend sitting next to them and are not talking to anyone on live, yet they sit there talking to their friend...no one wants to hear your conversation.

Oh oh oh and people who hack to tenth, put gold deagle titles on, go into search and run around trying to 360 quickscope/trickshot so they can get clips for their stupid montages that no one will watch and often are the reason your team loses.

Edited by Mattress_117