1) Killer Croc

2) Deathstroke

3) The Electrocutioner

4) Copperhead

5) Bane

6) Firefly

7) Deadshot

8) Shiva

Assassins 1-6 are bosses in the games story mode, Deadshot and Shiva are only encountered in side missions.

Other enemies encountered during the game include: The Joker, The Penguin, Black Mask Anarky, The Mad Hatter, Bird, and The Riddler (There is still one enemy left I need to identify)

Edited by bradengunn

Hmm I see; then in that case, I'm probably not actually too bothered. Like I said, the first two weren't particularly challenging either and I wasn't overly bothered - the real challenge was purely in the mastery - so as long as that challenge is still there, then it's all good :)

Well if you want a challenge I'm sure 100%ing I AM THE NIGHT will be up your street :)

The 8 Assassin's are:

1) Killer Croc

2) Deathstroke

3) The Electrocutioner

4) Copperhead

5) Bane

6) Firefly

7) Deadshot

8) Shiva

Assassins 1-6 are bosses in the games story mode, Deadshot and Shiva are only encountered in side missions.

Other enemies encountered during the game include: The Joker, The Penguin, Black Mask Anarky, The Mad Hatter, Bird, and The Riddler (There is still one enemy left I need to identify)

Fu*k yes! I loved Killer Croc in Arkham Asylum! :dance:

How big is the game world? I was browsing achievements and saw "Around the World" (Use the Batwing to travel to all Fast Travel points). Is it that big to require fast traveling? Are we playing across all of Gotham?

The world isn't all that big really, It only takes me around five - 10 minutes to get across the map, but because you need to go from one side to the other so frequently for side missions and collectibles, the fast travel points become useful

How are the collectables handled in this game? Same as Arkham City? Roughly more or less of them? Easier or harder to find/solve?

Also is the city the exact same design as Arkham City but with an extended area or is it a brand new design with entirely new streets?

Just 2 questions, and Im sure they are the 2 everyone wants to know:

1) I Am The Night Mode - What difficulty out of 10 is this run?

2) Multiplayer, if you have played, how long to max rank for achievement?

1)I assume he got the game on the 19th when he made the thread, he finished I Am The Night Mode on the 20th so its easy.

2)He hasn't played mp.

Just 2 questions, and Im sure they are the 2 everyone wants to know:

1) I Am The Night Mode - What difficulty out of 10 is this run?

2) Multiplayer, if you have played, how long to max rank for achievement?

I'd say it's about a 6 or 7, but if you use a USB then it makes the process much easier

How are the Dark Knight challenges? Do they just reward XP or are there other things as well?

You unlock gadgets through certain Dark Knight challenges such as the Sonic Batarang, but for the most part it's just xp

bradengunn, please use the 'Mulit-quote - http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/images/X360A/buttons/multiquote_off.gif' button. Sorry, but don't want anything to happen because you're spamming.

OT: Looks like the game a lot easier then. I never really bothered with the hard modes, but it seems like it may be worth it now.

Looks like since the game swapped hands it's really hasn't done that much better (maybe slightly worse in some areas) than Batman AC. I mean, you completed it in a matter of days.

Thanks, didn't realize you could do that, to be fair to the new developers my first playthrough took me around the same time to finish as it took me to finish City, I just had nothing else to do this weekend ;)

Edited by bradengunn

bradengunn, please use the 'Mulit-quote - http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/images/X360A/buttons/multiquote_off.gif' button. Sorry, but don't want anything to happen because you're spamming.

OT: Looks like the game a lot easier then. I never really bothered with the hard modes, but it seems like it may be worth it now.

Looks like since the game swapped hands it's really hasn't done that much better (maybe slightly worse in some areas) than Batman AC. I mean, you completed it in a matter of days.

How are the collectables handled in this game? Same as Arkham City? Roughly more or less of them? Easier or harder to find/solve?

Also is the city the exact same design as Arkham City but with an extended area or is it a brand new design with entirely new streets?

The collectibles are very easy to find,just time consuming and I'd say there's probably less collectibles. Unfortunately I couldn't answer the second question as it has been a long time since I played City, so I can't really remember the map.

The collectibles are very easy to find,just time consuming and I'd say there's probably less collectibles. Unfortunately I couldn't answer the second question as it has been a long time since I played City, so I can't really remember the map.

Here's the BAC map if it helps?

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20111219032844/arkhamcity/images/7/74/ArkhamCityMap.jpg