Achievement Glitch?

DouggyD

Hey,

I have played a lot of Bankshot Billiards and I am sure I have won at least 5 games of 8-ball in a row, but I'm still not getting the acievement. So I checked on xbox.com today and I noticed that under my achievent summary it sows 7 of 12 complete w/ 120 points, but when I go into the game, it shows 6 of 12 w/ 65 points. What gives? Anyone else have this problem?

OK, as long as I'm not crazy... I still don't know about the 8-ball Shark Achievement though. I can't seem to get it.

Just set up a two player game with the account you want the achievement on not breaking. Break with the other account. If he sinks the 8-Ball, then you win a game without losing a turn. If he does not make it, then exit the game and start a new one. It does not count games that you do not finish. Y doing this, you will also get the Bankshot Ultimate Hustler achievement.

For more help with the game, take a look at my achievements guide.

http://xbox360achievements.org/content/view/114/119/

• 4 months later...
Just set up a two player game with the account you want the achievement on not breaking. Break with the other account. If he sinks the 8-Ball, then you win a game without losing a turn. If he does not make it, then exit the game and start a new one. It does not count games that you do not finish. Y doing this, you will also get the Bankshot Ultimate Hustler achievement.

For more help with the game, take a look at my achievements guide.

http://xbox360achievements.org/content/view/114/119/

well i have tried this and it doesnt work, i have broke with second controller and made the 8 ball and the first controller does not get the win he gets to break

you have to break with the 2nd controller get one in, and the get the 8 ball in

yeah i already did it thanks though, i think the guide says have second controller break and make 8 ball need to clear that up and say make 8 ball after the break