Nuke Fail Storys!

Tommycbs

ill start :p.... team deathmatch on invasion. i was absoulutly kicking ass. got my harriers.. camped. got chopper gunner. camped (lol)... when it ended i needed 3 more kills... i ran outside. got a double kill, pulled out shot gun, sprayed like hell, got the nuke, i was so happy. i called it, the button clicked, and before it sed 10 secounds, the game ended.... it didnt even count :p, that was sooo annyoing!:uzi::uzi::uzi::Bounce:

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i haven't got any 'fail' stories because my one and only close to a nuke was when i actually got a nuke :D but i got told off :( for talking about that because it's stated in the rules you can't talk about something twice :x

but i wanted to say that i'm looking forward to reading some of these posts and seeing what silly things people did etc etc :D i'd be so gutted about ac130 thing :| i'd want to literally cry :o

even though some people moan/bitch about campers to get a 25killstreak is pretty effing good, considering the amount of random grenades/thumpers/launchers etc etc being used.

xXx

Well, I haven't gotten a nuke yet, but I'm spending my entire 3rd prestige playing for them. I've already had 6 kill streaks over 20 and still no nuke. The most frustrating one was probably the 24-0 I had in TDM, of course the game ended before I could get 25.

Last night was also a tough one for me. I was on Underpass and called in the harrier. The harrier got a double kill on each of its quick airstrikes, getting me my chopper. I decided to wait to call my chopper gunner until after the harrier so that I wasn't taking easy kills from the harrier. It finished and I was 15-0, and I'm thinking it's a done deal, I got the nuke.

Just as I'm about to pull out my chopper, the enemy team gets a UAV. I didn't think about it, I just started pummeling them with the chopper. I got like 12 kills in it....but no nuke :( I found out later from my friends in the lobby that they had killed me almost as soon as the UAV went up. I was soooooo pissed. I had a good hiding spot and my teammates said they were coming to protect me, but I was just killed too fast.

My only other nuke story isn't really a nuke fail. I took nuke off my killstreak and then the very next game I went 30-1 with a 28 kill streak on Rust in TDM. Probably the hardest map to get a nuke and I would have gotten one, but I turned it off.

Well, I haven't gotten a nuke yet, but I'm spending my entire 3rd prestige playing for them. I've already had 6 kill streaks over 20 and still no nuke. The most frustrating one was probably the 24-0 I had in TDM, of course the game ended before I could get 25.

Last night was also a tough one for me. I was on Underpass and called in the harrier. The harrier got a double kill on each of its quick airstrikes, getting me my chopper. I decided to wait to call my chopper gunner until after the harrier so that I wasn't taking easy kills from the harrier. It finished and I was 15-0, and I'm thinking it's a done deal, I got the nuke.

Just as I'm about to pull out my chopper, the enemy team gets a UAV. I didn't think about it, I just started pummeling them with the chopper. I got like 12 kills in it....but no nuke :( I found out later from my friends in the lobby that they had killed me almost as soon as the UAV went up. I was soooooo pissed. I had a good hiding spot and my teammates said they were coming to protect me, but I was just killed too fast.

My only other nuke story isn't really a nuke fail. I took nuke off my killstreak and then the very next game I went 30-1 with a 28 kill streak on Rust in TDM. Probably the hardest map to get a nuke and I would have gotten one, but I turned it off.

i think you're 2nd story is the biggest 'fail' so far! :o how silly of you!! :(

xXx

One time I got a nuke and called it in and it was fail because it ended the game for everyone and didn't display any skill other than camping for killstreaks.

Skill and camping in the same breath...that sir is an oxi-moron.

I dont think I've mastered the art of camping to get one and Im not good enough to get a nuke with out any type of camping.

Has anyone ever gotten a nuke and decided to wait to call it in until they died? My question is, have you gotten host migration failed? or lost connection to the host after getting the nuke? I've gotten three nukes and every time I've called them in immediately.

I always call in them A.S.A.P.

But every time i get a Harrier/Chopper it freezes ( Connection interrupted, couldn't find suitable host, you name i got it ) The game hates me when i'm getting nukes.

Has anyone ever gotten a nuke and decided to wait to call it in until they died? My question is, have you gotten host migration failed? or lost connection to the host after getting the nuke? I've gotten three nukes and every time I've called them in immediately.

On scrapyard I got two nukes, wanted to see if I could call both in.

I was playing headquarters, Our team score was 180 and we captured the HQ, I died and couldn't respawn to call in the nukes :'(

On scrapyard I got two nukes, wanted to see if I could call both in.

I was playing headquarters, Our team score was 180 and we captured the HQ, I died and couldn't respawn to call in the nukes :'(

ouch :) thank you all for ur responces, they all amde me smile :) besides the nobo who posted the bad comment xD!, ty all and keep em coming :p

Playing Headquarters on Rundown, I had my Harrier, Chopper Gunner & Nuke on. Relaxing in the main building between "A" & "B" (In Search), I got a 7 killstreak with my Intervention. Called in the Harrier, got me 5 kills. Called in the chopper gunner, got 10 kills in it. Do the math, that's 22 kills. Extremely paranoid now, and jumping at every sound, I get 2 more kills with my Intervention. Guy in my sights for the final kill, and I miss. Then I hear some noise around me, so turn and watch the staircase. Moments later, there's no one. And as soon as I turn around to try and snipe one more, guy comes up the stairs and lights me up with a UMP. Haven't played Headquarters since, and that was 2 months ago.

Frustration at its epitome.

I HEARD EMP's stop nukes. Don't know if that's true or not. If so, that would be hilarious to see that happen..somebody calling in a nuke..when it gets down to a few seconds..somebody uses a EMP! lmao...although would suck for the person who got the nuke lol
The EMP only stops someone calling in a nuke, if the nuke timer has been started nothing can stop it. It even extends the game time e.g if there is only 2 seconds left in the game the countdown will still go for 10 seconds.

have many 1 off games. really annoying. one game i killed a guy in quarry inside of the 3 story building. he spawned in the building RIGHT NEXT TO ME! when i needed one kill. he came and got me. :( another, i got the nuke and went to call it in, and the game ended with the remote in my hand. :(

Afghan domination

kill streaks= UAV, Predator, Nuke.

just unlocked it forgot it was on.

Ran around knifing before ya know it, nuke get excited, go to hit button, control dies, no batteries, game ended.

FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUU

This is why i use a play and charge kit :woop:

my biggest nuke fail was getting a 5 kill streak in FFA, then dying, then getting a 25 afterwards, i got the nuke with my game winning kill, i wasnt impressed.

Was playing on Estate and i got nuke right off the bat but decided to wait because the game was still early on. I then went on another spree, got the harriers and the chopper for the second time in the game but I was stuck in the second chopper gunner and the game ended.

Had a failed nuke today in CTF on quarry. Got my chopper gunner in with 2 mins left in the second run, started spraying and racking up kills. I noticed more and more that the people refused to go outside so didnt get enough to call the nuke in straight away. 30 secs left and i need 2 kills (they had top spawn) run up spot a dude kill gets stolen, 15 secs left i spot another guy and yet another kill steal :D

Ive had 2 nukes before when the game ended/another guy nuked, nothing is more depressing then laying with the remote in your hand and see that shit go off :/