Most Enjoyable/ Most Epic/ Most annoying thing you have done?

Thought this thread would be interesting to start! What's the best thing you've done/ most annoying thing to someone else/ or generally what you consider to be completely epic, when you stop and think, I wish someone had seen that!

2 things Ive done recently -

1. 2 guys guarding a crate, nailed the first with a TAR, ran in and knifed the second, only to then steal the crate, which just so happened to be an AC130! Haha I can imagine the other guy probably threw his controller across the room at that point!

2. Have some little chump invite me into his clan by saying, oh you can join, oh really thank you so much for this gracious offer i will pass! :) Only to go on and kill the guy 3 times in a row, starting with first blood! Haha!

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was playing hardcore search (Skidrow), And it was me vs the WHOLE 6 on the other team... (everyone else had died)and all I had was a riot shield, spas and a throwing knife =P

Took, the first 2 out with the spas (collateral) (they funneled out from the door going out towards those boxes where you get in the window)

then I noticed a guy in the window, so I throwing knifed him

turned back around to go inside (where the collaterals were) to see a flash bang to the left by the forklift, quickly got my riot shield out and clobbered him

walked around looking for the last two, and they planted (the one by the alley, I forget which one it is), at this point Im near those stairs, (the building has a machine gun mounted in a window), sprinted through as a guy was coming up the other stairs and shot him with a spas

Getting a bit nervous, I decided to drop out the big gap on the side of the building, only to notice the last person was camping by the door underneath it outside, so as I dropped down I melee'd him with the riot shield and defused haha, we won 4-2 lol, everyone was like WTF just happened XD

sorry about the big bunch of writing =P

My greatest satisfaction is killing someone on a 10 killstreak :)

because i know i get pretty pissed off when im one off my Chopper gunner..

or

finding a guy on a 20 or so killstreak, hiding in a corner using his AC or CG..

teabag him for a bit then knife him, followed by more teabaging.

Most recent ones have been...

TDM on Afghan, i spawned on the side with the hill near the front end of the plane, Ran over alongside the plane, waited for a few seconds, nothing was happening it was literally silent. Threw a semtex just over the snipers ridge, got a triple kill :)

TDM on Skidrow, spawned on the side with the starage crates, sprinted round the right side of the level with marathon and spas-12 fmj, got to that really dark point in the alley with the green room on the left, pracically the whole team emerged out the doorway and got a quad shotgun kill, was well happy with this one :woop:

killed a whole enemy team on ground war with a striker in like 30 seconds and the finishing killcam was me killing all 9 people ! but i have no idea why the killcam was like 30 secs long lol

Haha it was 30 seconds long because the game decided that you deserved to see it all over again, and rub it in the other teams faces! :)

I got one last night which was funny, it was on scrapyard, someone was shooting at me and following me into the Lshaped building on one of the ends of the map, as i had lightweight on i sprinted off hoping to not get killed, i ran in around the corner up the stairs, around the corner and jumped back over the railings, fortunately the guy had just come through the door so i 1887 him in the face! Haha, i just laughed!

Most Enjoyable: My throwing knife kill on Terminal HC:SnD when I was messing around with a riot shield. I was jumping/spinning about as the last man in a 1 vs 1 situation the score was 3-3 and we were on defence so I was just waiting it out really as you are meant to.

He fired a tube onto A whilst I was covering B so I started my run across the runway so I threw my knife from the back of the cop car up through the 3rd window (Highest one) and it flew to the top of the elevator sticking in his arm-chest area.

Most Epic: Same as Above.

Most annoying: Going 14-0-0 in SnD then the following 2 games 2-0-4.

This actually happened to me last night I was in a p chat with my friend so only he got to hear my surprise yelling lol anywho.

Was SnD on Wasteland me and my friend are left alive against one guy, he takes out my friend near bomb site B. I'm sitting across the map near the 2 buildings next to the trench with the 2 turrets, I had one man army on my Barret. I see my friend die and switch to a noob tube class, yeah I know lol. I look straight in the air and shoot one off and it flys right onto the guy from across the map for the game winning kill cam, best part? He was hiding behind the giant statue near the graveyard and my tube landed right on him lol.

Most enjoyable-stopped running around on this game getting shot in the back by people who sit in corners hiding and picked up Mass Effect 2 instead.

Most Epic- Watching a guy fall off highrise walking backwards trying to spray and pray at me. Also a knife kill I had on Terminal that was a ricochet and then right into his throat.

Most Annoying thing I've done is torment people with my deathstreak of pain killer. I die a lot so it's fun for me to get that and then let some dude empty a mag into me and still kill him. Instant whining.

Probably the coolest thing I ever did was on Rust. We were ahead and needed something like 3 or 4 more kills to win. Then the entire other team posted up in one of the corners and started to make a come back. They caught up and were now one kill away from the win when I ran up and blindly threw a Semtex over a packing crate and killed the entire team for the win. Made for a badass killcam watching that 'nade land right smack in the middle of them all.

a couple of things really.

1: stealing an AC130 from an emergency airdrop. The best thing about it was that it was one of my mates care packages! he literally threw such a tantrum at me, he nearly hatd me because he doesnt get AC130's or chopper gunners often.

2: getting 3 chopper gunners in one match was totally epic. Every time i told my friends about it they thought i was lying.

3: getting a chopper gunner from a care package in search and destroy. The best thing was that it was the last chopper gunner i needed for my chopper gunner veteran III (calling in 25 chopper gunners)

thats all i can think of at the moment. Btw @Atroxx, they must have been so annoyed. It's rare to see multiple kills with 1 semtex. I wish i was in that game just to see that.

Started copying the idea from a thread on here but in Domination on Estate, when starting by the house run to the corner and fire down an AT4 shot at the mass group taking A (or C, can't remember which is which). Best I've gotten was in immediate 7 kills 3 seconds into the game with averaging 3-4 kills being pretty common.

Also Domination on scrapyard at the start with multiple enemies running to B, launching a random semtex over everything completely across the map, somehow actually sticking to someone, and getting 3 kills and my group hug challenge complete.

Was on Afghan.

I was rushing around with my UMP class and got to the cliff at C. Captured C and then wanted to jump off the cliff with Commando pro. When running towards the top a sniper fired at me, so while jumping I turned around and chucked my knife, got him.

Or quite embarresing for someone else, he was teabagging a sniper on my team who didn't notice him, but the enemy didn't notice me. After staring for a few seconds I headshotted him for the game winning killcam. He left.

oooh, my 2 favourite things that were like ":O IF I WAS RECORDING LOLOLOL" were

1. a noobtube headshot from the cliff next to domination B on quarry onto a guy on that platform between the two big tank things

2. an RPG headshot down the hallway on skidrow

3. a 6 killstreak quickscoping on highrise, im on top of the helipad, some guy is shooting me from the A flag then host migration pops up, im an inch away from death and i know i wont be able to get the kill, so as soon as the game starts i chuck my throwing knife, it killed him :D, he musta been pissed.

Was on Afghan.

Or quite embarresing for someone else, he was teabagging a sniper on my team who didn't notice him, but the enemy didn't notice me. After staring for a few seconds I headshotted him for the game winning killcam. He left.

LOL! Winning post!

I'm definitely a n00b at this game but my favourite moment was when out of desperation I threw a semtex at someone with a riot shield. He turned around and it blew him up and his teammate following him.

I couldn't help but think how cool that was that it actually stuck to the shield, I wasn't expecting that.

Well I might as well get me a free post right? :D

Anyways..

Most Enjoyable: First Ninja Defuse ever on any CoD game (Done on Estate [bomb B])

Most Epic: First Ninja Defuse ever on any CoD game (Done on Estate [bomb B])

Most Annoying: First Ninja Defuse ever on any CoD game (Done on Estate [bomb B])

Oh yeah! I remember you posted that, along with a video you used as inspiration. The guy was aiming over the bomb while you defused it from under his legs, right? Might try that sometime.